King of Fighters R-2 version o_O !?

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
I recently bought KoF R-2 and now I'm wondering, which version I got. The thing that makes me suspicious is, that the first 12 pages of the manual are epilepsy warnings in 6 different languages. Then there are 8 pages English manual and the rest is Japanese. The backside of the manual states NEOP0023. Does anyone know, if the NEOP differs on the Asia version? I'm kinda getting sick of those Euro/UK/French versions :blow_top:

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
I recently bought KoF R-2 and now I'm wondering, which version I got. The thing that makes me suspicious is, that the first 12 pages of the manual are epilepsy warnings in 6 different languages. Then there are 8 pages English manual and the rest is Japanese. The backside of the manual states NEOP0023. Does anyone know, if the NEOP differs on the Asia version? I'm kinda getting sick of those Euro/UK/French versions :blow_top:

NEOP number for the Asia version is the same as the UK version. I've had both versions go through my hands before so you can rest assured that my information is good.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
mh and how to distinguish them ^_^ ?

That is a slightly more difficult task. Sometimes you can tell them apart by the additional European ratings that are printed on the insert, but that isn't always the case. I'll look through my collection of European and Asian hardcase titles at home then get back to you with an answer.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
I came across your sale thread again bokmeow and the version you are offering is exactly the one I have got. It has the same insert and content. What do you mean by alternative UK manual? How does the "normal" UK manual look like :) ... So it seems to be the UK version at least...

kofr2uka.jpg

kofr2ukb.jpg

kofr2ukc.jpg