Keith Apicary is rolling in his grave.

daybona

Juz,
I'm a Funspot, so naturally I checked out his cab. It's a four slot loaded with metal slug, top players golf and super spy. That's it :(

I'm seriously considering sending them some good games.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I'm surprised its even there. With the way arcades are going its a miracle it's there.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Didn't he try selling it on here years back for an insane amount of money? He posted, sort-of, for a little while.

daybona

Juz,
To their credit, it does have bust a move. Just no marquee indicating. Player 2 sides buttons and joystick are messed up. CP overlay is trashed. I try hard to like Keith and I agree he can be somewhat annoying, but that's kind of his persona too. He did a pretty cool Neo tribute none the less. It's just sad to see his cab in such a sorry state.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Rolling in his grave? He's to blame! Pretty sure those are the same titles that were in it when he "graciously" donated the cab without any ulterior motive to further his brand...

Spoiler:

MmMWCfD.jpg

:thevt:

Not surprised the controls are broken, that's mostly been my experience with games there.
Also, Funspot's apparent aversion to 90's arcade games makes it a not-so-funspot for me

Xionicist

NEST Puppet
I had my MVS cabs at a show once, and I overheard one attendee next to me tell his friend that they were cool, but not as cool as Keith Apicary's that he got to touch at PAX.

I don't know why it pissed me off so much, but I laughingly asked him if I should roll my cabs down a few flights of stairs to make them look more like Keith's. I didn't get a response.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
I had my MVS cabs at a show once, and I overheard one attendee next to me tell his friend that they were cool, but not as cool as Keith Apicary's that he got to touch at PAX.

I don't know why it pissed me off so much, but I laughingly asked him if I should roll my cabs down a few flights of stairs to make them look more like Keith's. I didn't get a response.

haha great story. its just the fact that hes a youtube star so somehow that automatically makes his cab better. I like a lot of the stuff nathan barnatt does but his videos have sucked pretty bad for the last couple of years

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
pretty weak physical comedy
did he win a kids choice award or something?

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
My Centipede is in there. At least I gave it to them in extremely good condition and working.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
He donated only the arcade used in the music video. The MVS carts in there were donated by local members. The Metal Slug cart is actually my old cart given to ACAM.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
He donated only the arcade used in the music video. The MVS carts in there were donated by local members. The Metal Slug cart is actually my old cart given to ACAM.

*Edit Nathan and his brother are hilarious (persona aside).