Kamala Harris names Tupac 'best rapper alive'

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
https://nypost.com/2020/09/25/kamala-harris-names-tupac-best-rapper-alive/

2Pac lives!

Vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris called Tupac Shakur the “best rapper alive” during an interview at the NAACP’s virtual convention Friday — even though the legendary emcee has been dead for more than two decades.“Best rapper alive?” CNN commentator Angela Rye asked the Oakland native.

“Tupac,” Harris answered with little hesitation before Rye reminded her that the West Coast icon had passed away long ago.

“Not alive, I know, I keep doing that,” Harris said with a laugh.

Tupac has notoriously been the subject of baseless conspiracy theories that he faked his own death when he was fatally shot in 1996, which Rye appeared to jokingly reference.

“Listen, West Coast girls think Tupac lives on; I’m with you,” she laughed.

The former San Francisco district attorney then struggled to name a living rapper — “there’s so many, you know?” she went on.

“There’s some I would not mention right now because they should stay in their lane,” Harris said, without elaborating.

Eventually, she passed on the question.

“That was not supposed to be a stumper,” Rye added.

Never trust a cop.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Not really a big deal. She probably heard "best rapper" and first thought was Tupac, and by the time the word "alive" was uttered, she made up her mind. She admitted she made the mistake, and moved on.

The most salient point is that she probably doesn't listen to a lot of music. And you probably wouldn't want to get a beer with her. But her sister and brother in law? Fer shure.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
This piece of information has determined who I'm going to vote for president.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
This piece of information has determined who I'm going to vote for president.

The GOP has been trying to use Harris’s love for Tupac against her for well over a year. She did the same thing on Charlamagne tha God’s show, and GOP outlets tried to portray her as fake black. But it was clearly taken out of context back then. This time it just looked like a gaff.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
She should’ve stuck w/ The Coup, E40, Charizma & PBWolf, or hell...even Oaktown’s 357.

There are like 6372728 MCs in Hieroglyphics...all better than 2Pac.

Hammer would’ve been a better choice-and she still could’ve repped The Town.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
She should’ve stuck w/ The Coup, E40, Charizma & PBWolf, or hell...even Oaktown’s 357.

rattling off names of rappers not named Tupac, BIG, Nas is just proof that you're not on Kamala's level.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Nope, not veepee level.

;^)

Terry’s pic of ‘Pac w/ Digital Underground won the entire thread.

Kamala prolly bumps Mac Dre in her car, Office Space style when no one is looking.

*Motion Man is the greatest MC the ‘yay has ever produced.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Tupac made his film debut in one of the most underrated comedies of all time.

TonK

Least Valuable Player

Wrong. Don't be dumb Jim.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Like it or lump it, I’m correct.

Dumb? I wouldn’t come to your job and argue with you who makes the best equipment for your profession. That would be dumb.

Among working Hip Hop DJs...’Pac is just not on any ‘best ever’ steeze. It’s cool that you like him man, not hatin’...just sayin’.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
tupac? What kind of wrapper is that? I like these wrappers better.

post-4283-0-56340900-1438356388.jpg

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Hahahah, politicians and pop culture saved my day a lot of times. Still, I must admit, I was really impressed with Obama's sidewalk restaurant meet with Bourdain in Vietnam. Though I also wouldn't be surprised, if he'll call Tony the best kitchen chef alive these days...