JUST PLAYED STRIKERS 1945 FOR THE FIRST TIME

NipRing

The Shlonginator,
What a fuckin awesome game. Now i see why it still commands a high price tag. Calling in that air strike is excellent. Just when your about to cash in with no place to go...push B and my ass was saved. If you've never played, i highly recommend it.

~bill

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
Mine is on its way. Hope that dickhead postal carrier of mine gets it to me tomorrow or Saturday so I can slap it in the cab this weekend.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Yeah, definitely a classic. My favorite Neo shooter.

Jack Burton

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Yeah, I love it. It gets alot of crap because its not a long game, but its great while it lasts. I take it for what it is: 1)An arcade game(Don't expect a long game) 2)A cool vertical shooter on my neo.

Most people I have had over did not expect that kind of action from a >15 year old system. I've always had a soft spot for the 1943 and 1941 games by capcom so this game really hit home nicely.

Jontra

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Have you played prehistoric isle2 yet? That game is awsome!

games_sk

Mr. Big's Thug
Strikers 1945 Plus is a great game even though it is quite short. :)

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
prehistoric isle is good, kind of a progear clone/lookalike but with choppers and dino's. its good but not a classic IMO like pulstar/blazingstar/strikers1945+.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
I think im the only one that thinks strikers sucks :chimp:
Blazing star+Aerofighters BITCH!

J

jpj

it's okay. hitbox is too big. half the planes are rubbish. and the air-strike doesn't protect you fully like the original strikers parts 1 and 2.

but saying that, i've still got the high score on it.

jpj - 471,300