Just got my Hyper64 + games!!!

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
I just recieved my Hyper64 (rev2) plus 3 games, all brand new boxed with art sets for £125!!!

I got Buriki one, SS Warriors rage, and FF Wild ambition.

Cant wait to get home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its bloody heavy tho. :)

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
beh3moth said:
I just recieved my Hyper64 (rev2) plus 3 games, all brand new boxed with art sets for £125!!!

I got Buriki one, SS Warriors rage, and FF Wild ambition.

Cant wait to get home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its bloody heavy tho. :)

Congrats! All great games!

I had a rev. 1 mobo and FFWA, then hunted down the other games [cart only sadly] a couple years ago. Now have a rev. 2 for my cab. Makes me want to play som Buriki.

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
Its great, lovely crisp display, games rock!!

Just that the heatsink on the end gets really hot, and the board under where the cart sits gets pretty warm too, is this normal??

Asura

Hardened Shock Trooper
Yeah that's normal...Since I’m using a supergun I removed some of the metal covers to reduce weigh, I don’t know if this might help you but maybe if you remove them too it may get more airflow and maybe the board won’t get too hot. Don’t know its just subjection.

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
Ok, thanks, I think I might add some PC Fans to the Mobo, that cant be too hard to pull off.

I just worry that the game cart could get damaged. I am using a Japanese 'Board Master' SG, it has an adjustable arcade PSU. But if the voltage was too low, i guess there wouldnt be much happening on screen. right?

BTW Buriki One is Fantastic!! Hardly bothered with SS Warriors Rage and FF Wild Ambition, been too busy getting my arse kicked by Silber!! wow! Warriors rage is good, but its quite a bit harder for me than SS4, will have to work at it tho, it seems cool.

Why didnt SNK/Playmore re-make these games for current home systems!! it would be great!

:buttrock:

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
beh3moth said:
Ok, thanks, I think I might add some PC Fans to the Mobo, that cant be too hard to pull off.

I just worry that the game cart could get damaged. I am using a Japanese 'Board Master' SG, it has an adjustable arcade PSU. But if the voltage was too low, i guess there wouldnt be much happening on screen. right?

BTW Buriki One is Fantastic!! Hardly bothered with SS Warriors Rage and FF Wild Ambition, been too busy getting my arse kicked by Silber!! wow! Warriors rage is good, but its quite a bit harder for me than SS4, will have to work at it tho, it seems cool.

Why didnt SNK/Playmore re-make these games for current home systems!! it would be great!

There was a petition to re-release the sam sho games on current platforms. I don't see it happening, as the hyper was a failure.

Enjoy the hyper, I love mine. You can also be an egotistical ass since the hyper hasn't been emulated.

My friends love Buriki and I give them shit because they can't play it on their Xboxs/PCs. :smirk:

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
Shame, I think the Hyper is a great system (if a little big and hot), it easily owns the system 11/12 Namco games for power.

I cant wait to get home and play Buriki one!!!

Asura

Hardened Shock Trooper
Yeah the system rocks :buttrock: Bukiri One is the shit!!! What I like from the Hyper SS games are the graplers of Hanzo...they look great!!!

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
Will have to give it a more thorough play tonight... Its cool!, I love the art sets i got with the games too, big posters etc.

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Magnaflux said:
There was a petition to re-release the sam sho games on current platforms. I don't see it happening, as the hyper was a failure.

Enjoy the hyper, I love mine. You can also be an egotistical ass since the hyper hasn't been emulated.

My friends love Buriki and I give them shit because they can't play it on their Xboxs/PCs. :smirk:
HAHA!!! I DO THAT ALL THE TIME!!!

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Baseley09 said:
How do you play Buriki??

AB left right, CD up down??

A and B control the distance between characters. A double tap gives you a dash.

Depending on what side you're on, A and B are for towards and away.

If on the left side, B is toward and A is back. If on the right side, A is toward and B is back.

The joystick controls attacks.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
kernow said:
cd do nothing?

Not used. :)

Chris1 had some burkiki control panels up for sale or on ebay or something, I'd love to have them.

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
weird controls, but it works suprisingly well, in fact i think its the best control method for a fighter ever...

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Magnaflux said:
Not used. :)

Chris1 had some burkiki control panels up for sale or on ebay or something, I'd love to have them.
I bought them :D... should be coming in soon ;)

Bad Boy

Cheng's Errand Boy
congrats, i want to buy a system too but i dont have no more possibility to use the system :crying:

Lars

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
Baseley09 said:
How do you play Buriki??

AB left right, CD up down??

You can also use the "Buriki" control method which uses two joysticks as shown in the instruction manual, but I never worked out the command for pressing A and B at the same time with a stick.

Last edited:

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
I cant get enough Buriki!! beat silber last night, this game truly rocks!