Jeff Ross' Historical Roasts

Marek

Banned
I'm happy to report that these are better than the flack that Jeff Ross is getting for making them.

When the cast and writers and producers are 80% Jewish, the ensuing roast of Anne Frank is fucking funny.

I get that people are super Jimmy rustled, but this shit is funny.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I watched the first episode with Abe Lincoln. It's really bizarre. I think because roasts feel spontaneous, and no one knows what's going to happen, but in this case everything is acted and so a lot of that roast energy is gone. I think I would've loved this if I was in the audience and far from sober, but watching it on my computer it's not the same.

Popperz I'll continue and watch the Anne Frank one if you think it's good though.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I'm not even crazy about the regular roasts. I have to think these would be even more boring, since the target isn't there to react.

Marek

Banned
I'm not even crazy about the regular roasts. I have to think these would be even more boring, since the target isn't there to react.

If you didnt like the roasts of flava flav and the beebs then you're comedically deficient or something.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
If you didnt like the roasts of flava flav and the beebs then you're comedically deficient or something.

Flavour flavour roasts himself. Did you see the one where he gave a shoutout to a convicted pedophile priest?

Marek

Banned
Flavour flavour roasts himself. Did you see the one where he gave a shoutout to a convicted pedophile priest?

I missed that. But yes, he is ultimate roast material, a truly brilliant mind utterly lost to drugs - and he is self aware enough to realize what he was and has since become.