It's Time to Fall Back!!!

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Daylight Saving Time ends officially at 2 am Sunday, November 6. Time to readjust them clock unless you live in Hawaii, most of Arizona and any other place affected by DST.

This has been a public service announcement :D

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Sweet sweet extra hour of slumber.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I know falling back in November is hardly a new thing anymore, but having the time change this late goofs me up good and proper for at least a week. Plus the old DST settings on my VCR no longer work. ;) Get off my lawn!

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Instead of getting a little bit of light at the end of the work day we get to switch back to darkness. Yay thanks DST.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
♪ i love the darkness ♪.................................... . ♪

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
whats the weather like where u guys at. already freezing and broke out the longjohns here

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Fuck daylight saving time. I'm so happy I live in an time zone that doesn't have it.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Thanks for the reminder, I totally forgot. 'Least it's a weekend so it doesn't really matter.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I hate this time of year. The only time worse is the long, cold nothingness between new year and April.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
whats the weather like where u guys at. already freezing and broke out the longjohns here

AC hasn't kicked in for a few days. My apartment is around 75F.

Arizona has a great climate.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member

Up until a couple weeks ago it was hot. Phoenix set an all-time record for latest triple-digit temperature October 27th.

Since then, we've been mostly 80's but the nighttime and mornings have been perfect!

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Nope, I woke up at exactly what I would have if the time didn't change. Can't fool my internal clock. :/

Yeah...no shit. internal clock > wall clock any day of the week.

I freaking hate the time change, we should stay on the summer schedule all year. All this bullshit does is make it dark at 4:45PM when we're near the winter solstice. It's like living in a never ending state of darkness...

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran

Still Hot as hell usually in the eighties or higher in the day and drops to seventies at night.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Fuuuuuuuck that. I yearn for long summer days already.

Yeah, you and me both.

I despise winter. Short daylight, painfully cold temps, heavy winds, snow, grey skies, dead trees. I get seriously depressed by Jan or so...60+ days of nothing by darkness or grey skies can really wear someone down.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Every winter I tell the gf that I live in 2 states - MA, and crippling depression.

She never appreciates my humor.