It's Time to Fall Back: 2018 Edition

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Sunday, November 4th at 2 a.m. time for the U.S. to claim back that hour from last spring. As always Hawaii and Arizona (except Navajo Nation) need not worry about their clocks ;)

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
What if we all refuse this year and stay on the (proper) summer schedule? It'll be an act of civil disobedience. Who's with me?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
What if we all refuse this year and stay on the (proper) summer schedule? It'll be an act of civil disobedience. Who's with me?

Florida is with you!

https://www.local10.com/news/florida/why-does-florida-still-fall-back-for-daylight-saving-time

"The Florida Legislature passed the Sunshine Protection Act in March, and Gov. Rick Scott signed the bill, which would make Daylight Saving Time permanent in Florida. But before it can go into effect, Congress has to amend federal law to allow it."

"Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Florida, introduced two bills in the U.S. Senate after Florida's bill passed but Congress has yet to move on either. They have been referred to the Commerce, Science and Transportation committee.

One would approve Florida lawmaker's decision and would make Daylight Saving Time permanent for the Sunshine State. The other would make Daylight Saving Time permanent nationwide so Florida remains in sync with the rest of the country."

You're welcome, America!

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Gross...I hate this one. By the time the winter solstice hits, it's dark outside by 4:30-4:45pm.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I bet most people would prefer to stay on DST.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I love time travel. Especially when I get to sleep an extra hour for one day.