Its Popcorn Time! My review of the Tiger Game.Com and Resident Evil 2 unboxing

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Ha! Wasnt all bad definitely ripping into that minty game was exciting. I knew someone somewhere died inside a little bit when you did that!

Great stuff man!

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
RE2 VS Kitchen Knife.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
The DVD shout-out was hilarious. I hope he's out there watching this.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
This was the best review I've ever seen. You should start reviewing terrible stuff it would be gold.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
You're seriously posting videos of yourself reviewing things after calling people faggots and racists non stop lately?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
You're seriously posting videos of yourself reviewing things after calling people faggots and racists non stop lately?

STFU you racist faggot.

:keke:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Haha nah man, have fun with it. That's to mean for me. I take it back. I'll give the video a real look later.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I honestly miss making videos. I gotta get back ontop of that. I have a whole bunch of footage clips and other stuff, a megalo 410 restoration ready to be put together. Super neo 29 restoration, jaleco pony mark IV.. I just never get around to it.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I honestly miss making videos. I gotta get back ontop of that. I have a whole bunch of footage clips and other stuff, a megalo 410 restoration ready to be put together. Super neo 29 restoration, jaleco pony mark IV.. I just never get around to it.

Do it bro, I like your SF videos.