Is anyone just getting FE: Fates Conquest?

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
I missed out on getting the Special Edition.

After reading reviews it looks like both Birthright and Revelation are going to be more like Awakening.

So I went and grabbed Conquest. I figure if I really, really like it I can go and grab the DLC.

So how many managed to get the SE ? How many are waiting to see if the scalper price goes down; and how many like me just said "fuck it" and grabbed Conquest ?

(If you grabbed Birthright, your adding to the problem ElectricGrave pointed out earlier. Go and flagellate yourself, you weak fuck)

:)

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
I generally don't have time for games like this anymore. So not buying.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Terrible thread.

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I bought 6 copies of the LE, all of them will be on eBay this weekend at a BIN of $350. Feel free to pick one of mine up.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I love Fire Emblem, but this whole release made me just say "Fuck you Nintendo."

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
I bought 6 copies of the LE, all of them will be on eBay this weekend at a BIN of $350. Feel free to pick one of mine up.

I bought one off Liquid Snake because it also came with a frozen jar of his semen. He sold it for $349.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
I still need to get back to...and finish Awakening.

I'm sure Fates will be great though.

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
I love Fire Emblem, but this whole release made me just say "Fuck you Nintendo."

and a big fuck you to Amazon, Eb Games, Game stop, Best Buy and Chino XL as well.

Jihad on this game

I am so salty I couldn`t get the LE

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I got an email from Best Buy saying my LE was delayed until March 14th. WTF? It's always a show with these Nintendo special editions. They really need to get their shit together. I wouldn't be surprised if my order gets canceled outright.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
and a big fuck you to Amazon, Eb Games, Game stop, Best Buy and Chino XL as well.

Jihad on this game

I am so salty I couldn`t get the LE

HAHAHAHHA Mobb Deep died of sickle cell

ChopstickSamurai

In a strange chain of events I just received a shipping notice from Best Buy. Hopefully they put it in a box with sufficient padding. Best Buy's shipping dept is either awesome or the worst. So inconsistent. Let's see if this ordeal ends well.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
In a strange chain of events I just received a shipping notice from Best Buy. Hopefully they put it in a box with sufficient padding. Best Buy's shipping dept is either awesome or the worst. So inconsistent. Let's see if this ordeal ends well.

Best Buy always packages my stuff like shit. Sometimes they put in some crumpled up brown paper that provides zero protection. They're not alone though; Amazon, Target, Wal-Mart are all just as bad.

Anyways, I hope yours arrives safely.

ChopstickSamurai

In another turn of events Best Buy just sent me a $20 coupon for sending out erroneous info. I didn't complain, but I imagine they dealt with a lot of irate customers today. So much craziness over a vidjagame. :)

ChopstickSamurai

Best Buy always packages my stuff like shit. Sometimes they put in some crumpled up brown paper that provides zero protection. They're not alone though; Amazon, Target, Wal-Mart are all just as bad.

Anyways, I hope yours arrives safely.

True, but I've only been able to get these limited items from Best Buy. So it's always a bit emotional opening their packages. ;)

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Went and picked up my special editions (for the wife and I) and Fire Emblem New 3DS XL; this is going to be an all Fire Emblem weekend! I had been holding off on getting a New 3DS XL in the hopes of either a Xenoblade or FE edition.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
The localization team butchered it, so I won't be buying it.
Full stop.