Iori DM kof '99

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
2x qcf+b/d

Does he have this move in any other game?

Also a regular move qcf + b/d

great for a trip-up; I love it and wish SNK would have left it be.

Nothing like popping one out as a bit of a mindfuck in the heat of battle.

Iori is a huge reason why I love '99 so much and am baffeled at why he got nerfed in later games.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Games in which Iori's KOF99 DM appears in are
SNK Vs. Capcom MOTM [NGPC]
Gals Fighters [NGPC]
SNK Vs. Capcom Chaos [MVS, NGH]

It's one of my favorite DM as well, it can swipe the opponent right out of the air if the opposition isn't leading with a jump in kick, plus looks cool.

They beefed it up for SVC Chaos by adding autoguard during the few frames Iori swipes his palm down.

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
bokmeow said:
They beefed it up for SVC Chaos by adding autoguard during the few frames Iori swipes his palm down.

you ain't kidding...it's really something to watch Iori push through an entire "Raging Storm" and yank Geese off his feet if you time it JUST right...
:eek_2:

Ratix0

n00b
Heh. Yep that totally owns Geese, and it sure looked good... I think. Never done it before.

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
i prefer this DM instead of the qcfx4+AC follow up to maiden masher, its more useful.. and the autogard in SVC really helped a lot! ive won tight matches using that DM, especially when im against Shin Karate

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
bokmeow said:
Games in which Iori's KOF99 DM appears in are
SNK Vs. Capcom MOTM [NGPC]
Gals Fighters [NGPC]
SNK Vs. Capcom Chaos [MVS, NGH]

It's one of my favorite DM as well, it can swipe the opponent right out of the air if the opposition isn't leading with a jump in kick, plus looks cool.

I recently noticed the autoguard; wonderful idea.

While the SVC engine is made from rubber, that move works really well.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Going to play Kof '99 now to see the difference (if any) with it and SVC. I must admit, it's very useful in SVC anyhow.