Interested in Nintendo DS

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Get one.

Everything everyone else said is true. Castlevania makes it worth the purchase....everything else is icing.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Bad Boy said:
Ok im conviced.Tomorow i will buy 1 in Electronic Store :lol:

Lars :cool:

Chimpmeister is over the hill, lives with his mother and still pisses his pants so you can discount whatever he says.

Good choice, the DS is a wonderful system.

Dinodoedoe

Bub & Bob's Bub,
20 Year Member
Hands down the DS is one of the most innovative systems ever. I am playing the hell out of my DS. Right now, I am playing Trauma Center, Phoenix Wright, and Gunstar Super Heroes. Games I hate and will probably sell are Yoshi Touch n Go! , Mr Driller and Mario 64 DS. I never been really good at any Castlevania games but I did enjoy the 3rd NES game and SOTN on the Playstation. Is it really THAT good? What about Advance Wars DS?

Current Game List:
Feel the Magic
Mario 64 DS
Meteos
Yoshi Touch n' Go
Mr Driller
Warioware
Trauma Center
Pheonix Wright
Waiting for :Osu! Tatakae!! Ouendan

crazysquirrel

Overtop Pathfinder
super mario is a good game is it was on the n64 and bomberman is a multyplayer fun
but i wouldnt buy goldeneye xD thats a crap game i dont like the controling with the stylus ,you turn around very slow and in the harder modes ur dead before u turned to the emey .. :loco:

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
When PSP came out, it looked like the move that was gonna seal DS's fate. But now, the tables have turned. Castlevania is such a good game. I would advise getting one just for that.

Bad Boy

Cheng's Errand Boy
Yeah ,thats right,the PSP is now in the defense,the Games for DS are better than when the DS starts.
I have bought the DS last Weekend and it`s so cool.I love the DS. :buttrock:

Lars :chimp:

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
Bad Boy said:
Hm i think i wait a time at this moment Nintendo DS System is too expensive. :oh_no:

Lars

If I can find it for like 70-80 bucks I'll get one for sure. But other than that I'll have to stare at my castlevania Dawn of Sorrow without a DS. :crying:

Bad Boy

Cheng's Errand Boy
The DS i`ve bought at weekend,was a top price i can`t wait longer and bought the DS.I`m so happy with the system,never wan`t to miss it :cool:

Lars :chimp:

Xavier

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
20 Year Member
Is the DS's screen any better than the sp's?

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Xavier said:
Is the DS's screen any better than the sp's?

Been a couple threads about this. It is way better than the "front-lit" SP's. Its nowhere near as good as the new "brighter backlit screen" SP's. Its still a nice screen and does the job. Just don't loook at it side-by-side with the new SP. :eek_2:

Mefffisto

Quiz Detective
I advice you theses games:
Mario 64 (even if you played the N64 version, all the little things added make it so new)
Bomberman
Castlevania Dawn Of Sorrow
Phoenix Wright
Trauma Center
Advance Wars

and don't miss the 2 titles which are coming very soon:
Mario Kart
Animal Crossing

DS Rulezz :buttrock:

Mefffisto

Quiz Detective
Sorry, impossible to edit...
So I would add: You will be able to play to excellent GBA (Metal Slug Advance :p ) games and SNK Card Fighter is coming out next year on DS, a really fun game...

Xavier

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
20 Year Member
I didnt know there were two models of sp's.

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
I own one just for Castlevania.

It's a nice little handheld. The screens are good looking and durable, and it sounds great.

I'm not really planning on buying any other games for it... unless it's something I really have to play (like Castlevania) handhelds can't really hold my attention. For me it was worth it for Dawn of Sorrow alone though, the game is a cream dream.