Interest in manuals?

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
So, I'm still waiting and waiting for my ghostlop and Shock Troopers 2 english manuals to be printed. Would there be any interest in a Super Dodge Ball manual? These are honestly just for fun. A brief example is attached.

Capture2.JPGCapture.JPG

Last edited:

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Would you be willing to work on other manuals?? I would love a manual for my kof 94 and ninja commando.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
I don't get it. Are you trying to offer a service or something?

Seems like he's creating custom manuals for games that either never got an official release in a certain region or at all and will print them for anyone who purchases them. That or he's just creating the manuals and will post them for anyone who would want to use them in the future.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
That ∆

My plan is to source cash by selling one run on eBay, so I can print the rest without dipping into my own wallet. Once the runs are done, I'll release. My goal would be to sell at cost to NG members....

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
That ∆

My plan is to source cash by selling one run on eBay, so I can print the rest without dipping into my own wallet. Once the runs are done, I'll release. My goal would be to sell at cost to NG members....

Word bro! You got your first customer right here. :)

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
would you also do Zupapa, NITD, etc (i.e, other MVS only releases) as well?

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
would you also do Zupapa, NITD, etc (i.e, other MVS only releases) as well?

Zupapa is being printed as we speak. It will hopefully help pay for Ghostlop/ST2 without digging into my own wallet.

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
Zupapa is being printed as we speak. It will hopefully help pay for Ghostlop/ST2 without digging into my own wallet.

oh nice. if you make them available, i might have to get that zupapa kit after all.

frazer99

Living on the wrong, side of the Pennines,
20 Year Member
Yeah I'm interested in the manuals. Ghostlop esp.