I'm back on Xbox live (gold account)

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Let's play some fatal fury special, bitches! Handle: Jorant... although most of you still have me on the list, but now I can actually play again.

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
You missed some good FFS games the other night with Me and Chunky Lover 53. Cya on there later.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
MilkManX said:
You missed some good FFS games the other night with Me and Chunky Lover 53. Cya on there later.

You guys should be practicing your RB2.
:cool:

Yes, I'm only posting this because I miss Live (since I will actually have some free time soon), I just refuse to buy another one of those deathtraps.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
Let's play some fatal fury special, bitches! Handle: Jorant... although most of you still have me on the list, but now I can actually play again.

Hey, c'mon c'mon!

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Good games from last night. Did you get disconnected or something? There was a few hiccups with lag, but I thought it was pretty fun. Too bad we can't use Neo sticks. My Duck King was a mere shadow of his former self :( Nice Terry and Jubei though! Hope we can play again soon, and sorry about my mic. You're the first person to complain about it, and I used it today with no problems. Maybe it was just a bad connection between us last night? Oh well, good games bro.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I dont have FFS, I just hate Fighting games online. 100ms of lag can be a deciding factor in winning or losing.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I sent you a friend request, Spike, and also you, Wes. I'm not very damn good at it, but I finally (finally!!) DL'ed FFS. I've had it on NGH, MVS, and ROMBox, figured I might as well get some achievement points and be able to play it on Live.

Hit me up for a match sometime if you want to kick someone's ass but GOOD...

But I takes my ass-kickings happily, ask whoever I'm playing an FPS with at any given time about my propensity for running around and playing the ever-valuable role of designated bullet sponge. :envy:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Wes kicked my ass a few weeks ago. He's good. Sorry Wes, I couldn't give you a better challenge. I won some crap games by luck. Yeah, either your end or mine crapped out that night. Will see you again, soon.