I'm as addicted to Ark: Survival Evolved as Shawn was to WoW

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Hundreds of hours on the Xbone version and a second xbox purchased to run a dedicated server 16+ hours a day. All since December :(

On the plus side I drink less.

Any other fucktards here play? My player dedicated is set up for PvP but its entirely me and some friends in a single tribe.Like the idea of PvP in this game but read about too many toxic players to bother.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Yup. Did a fair amount of this on PC.
Started with RUST.

You get a real sense of what humanity is like with these games. Brutal dickheads, unless you are in the same clan.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Funny started playing this last week, ps4 sorry, buddy set up a dedicated server for playing no pvp, and it is fun as hell!

Co-op games are my favorite not much into pvp anymore, CoD ruined that for me back in the modern warfare days.

But over all the game is fun. I hate that it is still in beta and looks like shit on regular ps4, you need a Pro to enjoy the graphics.

So far I have sunk 40 hours easily...

Last edited:

Zapperkhan

Kula's Candy
I started up a dedicated server on PC for my friends recently after they were wiped out by a 50 person chinese zerg. It's been pretty fun to goof around without having to worry about 20+ hours of work being wiped away.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
My prized Argy died yesterday, total loss. Couldnt get my gear back either. Sucks but i'm at a point where it wasnt really a setback. RIP Evita (dont cry for me Argentavis!)

Got bushwhacked by a Purlovia.

I was pissed when the baby sheep i was raising died with food in its inventory. Didnt think to force feed it until it was too late.

Last edited: