I wish they release Ninja Gaiden trilogy on the GBA

Devine Orochi

Geese's Thug
The NES versions of course. That would be great. I'm hunting for the SNES version, but those fuckers go for a extremely high price. So please Temco/Nintendo whatever, release it onto the GBA SP. :envy:

BIG

sony fanboy
Ninja Gaiden series on the GBA would be great,but I don't think it'll happen.

Oh well,back to playing 'em on my PSP ;)

B-

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
That would be SICK!

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
Just get a GBA flash cart and download the latest version of PocketNES. Then you can have your Ninja Gaiden threesome on GBA, and a few hundred more NES games all together on just one cart.

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
Ninja Gaiden Triology for SNES

The SNES version is better than the NES version, the graphics are sharper the control is easier to handle but the password feature is truly essential and makes the SNES game superior above the NES versions. If you can afford it go for the SNES version instead.

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
That would be awesome, I always played the shit out of the one on my old GB. Ninja Gaiden goes down as one of my top ten most played games of all time.

BTW... why dont you get a flash cart for your GBA? You can load any nes game...and some SNES games. I have a huge collection of NES roms that I use on mine...but my card reader only lets me play 256k or less... most of the best games are a few mb. I have seen better readers though...and actual flash carts

Last edited:

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
Put em on the DS or PSP, GBA is pretty much dead, so why not put it on a superior system?

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Pocketgamer said:
The SNES version is better than the NES version, the graphics are sharper the control is easier to handle but the password feature is truly essential and makes the SNES game superior above the NES versions. If you can afford it go for the SNES version instead.

But the only problem with the SNES version when you are in act 3 their is no lightning and it doesn't get dark either. The lightning strikes to light up the area so that you can move on toward the tower where you fight the 3rd boss Funky Dynamite in Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos in the NES version but not in the SNES version though.

Ninja Gaiden III on the ship flying high in the sky and when you are running the clouds don't move in the background.

I forgot to about what stuff is missing in Ninja Gaiden though. :confused: :tickled:

The SNES may have the cleaner and sharper graphics than the NES version, but the NES versions have more details that the SNES version doesn't have that Tecmo has cut out to probably to have data space or something. :)

Why didn't Tecmo just remake Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Gaiden II & Ninja Gaiden III on the SNES instead of ports of the NES versions that had animation frames removed.

Their could've been a Ninja Gaiden IV on the SNES and call it Super Ninja Gaiden IV: Dark Resurrection. :cool:

Super Mario Bros. 1,2&3 were remade and became Super Mario AllStars for the SNES and why couldn't Tecmo do the same?. Oh well it doesn't matter as long as we can play Ninja Gaiden Trilogy I am not complaining. ;) :cool:

I used to own Ninja Gaiden 1,2&3 once but now my older brother Mike bought Ninja Gaiden II at the flea market in San Jose CA and I was very happy to play it again.

I had Ninja Gaiden II and I lent the game to a good friend and then I got it back after the weekend in Jr. High another friend asked if he can borrow it and I said bring it back within a week and then after 1 week was up, I went to school in the morning and he never showed up to give the game back to me and I found out that he had moved and transfered to another school and I was really pissed about it too. My aunt had bought me Ninja Gaiden II as a gift. I blame myself for trusting the kid. :( :cool:

I might find a loose copy of Ninja Gaiden Trilogy and a loose copy of Ninja Gaiden for the PC Engine which is a rare game to find.

I knew that I should've bought that brand new sealed Ninja Gaiden Trilogy for $60 at www.mcvansgames.com and now the game is gone. :crying: :(

Last edited: