i have a feeling....

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
in 2003, i think that iori will team up with kula. call me crazy, but maxima, k, and whip won't separate, and if the tournament continues they won't accept 4 members. seth, vanessa, and ramon will either come back or be deleted. kula and Diana are only two, iori will be alone, putting them together wouldn't be a bad idea after all. If we add the another iori outfit, they would be the best 3 looking characters in clothing.

The True Warrior

Edo Express Delivery Guy
As interesting as that sounds, I know it would suck to tell you the Kyo, Iori, and K' are gonna take a backseat as main characters in the next and future KOFs.

But who knows? You might be right! mr_t

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Dunno it seems Kula and K may end up being stuck together. K9999 may also jump on too. I think K, Kula, and K999 will be a team leaving Angel alone and Maxima and Whip with an empty spot. Get where I'm going? Iori doesn't need a team anyway. He's fine being solo he's done it 3 times already.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
No, I believe Kula dislikes K999 for killing Foxy. Iori could go lone this year, but if he teams up, my bet is kula, she won't be with k', k' has whip and maxima, unless they drop maxima, for he said he went to see his friend (at the end of 2001), who knows if he ever came back.

Orochi_Flava

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I'd like to see Lin and Eiji team up. I'm not fond of Kula or Whip..so either one would be fine on K's team.

X-death

Raiden's Valet
In kof 2k3, There should be a team either with Billy,Yamazaki, Laurence, or Billy Laurence Geese Krauser. Yamazaki should be on a team with Iori too.

Real bout team with: Rick, Xiangefei,Alfred.

david

Edo Express Delivery Guy
If they bring Eiji back, please oh please, change his fricken sprite. His 95 sprite was good for his time...up the ante with him, maybe that's what Playmore or should I say Eolith been doing this whole entire year, working on a new Eiji sprite... :D

snkool

Camel Slug
X-death:

Real bout team with: Rick, Xiangefei,Alfred.
buttrock

take out Xiangfei...but then again, seeing as she's already in KOF putting her in a new team to free up space as done before may not be so bad.

K'9999 hates K', I mean really hates K'... really, really hates K'. He wouldn't team up with him to save his own life (maybe Angel's).

Sancho

Cheng's Errand Boy
How about K', Kyo, and the new and improved shingo(taught by Kyo's Father). and the team i always use Iori, Vanessa, and B.Mary (since she never really belongs to any team in particular).

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
Ron, would you guys predict he will be a playable character, or a boss?

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
I think it would be nice to speculate about new teams for KOF2K3. I think it`s hard to pace people though until new characters are announced. Guess we`ll just have to wait and see.

Smaal speculation: K`, Kula, new character
K9999, Angel, new character

More later.