Hyper Neo Geo Rev2 game Menu access

Maskman

New Challenger
Hi,

I have a problem with my Hyper Neo Geo Rev2 version : I can’t access to the game menu via the TEST button. I use a Supergun and follow the procedure from the English doc about holding the test button when powering on the mobo ==>Nothing. I tried in Jamma and MVS mode, via the mobo red switch, I had the blue dipswitch of 4 at OFF.
Someone could help me to access to the menu please ?

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Hitting the jamma test button after the game boots brings up the menu for me.

Maskman

New Challenger
Hitting the jamma test button after the game boots brings up the menu for me.
Thanks Neo Alec. I guess you use a cab. No one has the test access issue with a cab.
You also have a Rev2 ?
How about the dip switch positions under the mobo ?
How about the voltage meter ?

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Thanks Neo Alec. I guess you use a cab. No one has the test access issue with a cab.
You also have a Rev2 ?
How about the dip switch positions under the mobo ?
How about the voltage meter ?
Nope. It's an old super gun I built with test switched wired to the test pin on the jamma harness. I do have my big red MVS cab setup so it can play the Hyper rev 1 if I want though.

Maskman

New Challenger
Nope. It's an old super gun I built with test switched wired to the test pin on the jamma harness. I do have my big red MVS cab setup so it can play the Hyper rev 1 if I want though.
How do you wire the TEST pin on the Jamal harness ?

Google jamal harness pinout. Compare with your jamal harness. Make sure there is an actual wire in the jamal harness for the test function. Maybe your supergun jamal harness was never wired with it.

Sometimes jamal can not be harnessed.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Google jamal harness pinout. Compare with your jamal harness. Make sure there is an actual wire in the jamal harness for the test function. Maybe your supergun jamal harness was never wired with it.

Sometimes jamal can not be harnessed.
Fuck mate I think you summoned Jamal