How to Perform a "Power Wave" or "Rising Tackle" IRL?

NeoGeo64

Zero's Secretary
Just curious if one can. It would definitely win some bar bets.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Rot pal, delete this thread please on account of there not being a video of someone doing it. This dipshit is just ASKING if it can get done.

This thread is just bullshit lies.

NeoGeo64

Zero's Secretary
Rot pal, delete this thread please on account of there not being a video of someone doing it. This dipshit is just ASKING if it can get done.

This thread is just bullshit lies.

Not a lie. My topic ended with a question mark.

I was simply inquiring if it would be physically (or even theoretically possible) to throw a ground based projectile such as a Power Wave, Reppuken or other moves.

Absent some way to to perform those moves, maybe a Burn Knuckle may be within the realm of doability?

Last edited:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
You could probably do something like a Rising Tackle with the aid of a trampoline (and maybe break your neck in the process), but, doing it from a normal, hard surface is highly unlikely.

And I suppose, if you used your imagination, you could get a bowling ball or something similar, coat it with gasoline or some other flammable substance, light it, and roll it along the floor and pretend it was a Power Wave, but the human body certainly can't project an energy wave like that.

Note: In the event that you really are an idiot with no common sense, don't actually try doing either of those things I just described.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
more importantly... it's a question that's been asked time and time again....

a barrel roll? :spock:

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
those are my signature moves. i've been pulling them off for years.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
you have to be out of breath and then say something like, 'forgive me sensei...i have to go all out...just this once'

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
sometimes my shit is really hard and massive and it takes forever to get it done because it won't come out, i just pretend i'm goku doing the genkidama.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
These are sex moves and lets face it very few (maybe Bogard, definitely not shroom) of you know how to pull them off.