How much would you pay....

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
I think the whole point is purely about me, and what I want. (for once) All this stuff is something I dreamed about owning as a kid. I couldn't care less what someone may think of me for owning it. (ie. "arcade dork" )

Its unique stuff to have in a house, I don't know anyone else who does personally. Maybe that means I'm a dork or something.... but again, who cares.
Its better than spending money on pockets full of drugs like in HS...so I look at it like a positive thing to spend money on.

I say if you want something, get it...if you can do it without going bankrupt anyhow.

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I have been debating selling my Rev1 board along with a FF:WA US Kit, Just haven't had the right motivation. I know I won't be parting with the Rev2 anytime soon!

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
By the way, I meant to mention in my last post that it's thanks to Grinwing that I've tried all the fighting games on the Hyper Neo. You're the best, man!

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Grinwing said:
I have been debating selling my Rev1 board along with a FF:WA US Kit, Just haven't had the right motivation. I know I won't be parting with the Rev2 anytime soon!

Hit me up if you'd like to part with the FFWA.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Magnaflux said:
www.xe.com

I picked up a Rev 2 for $60, SS1 & SS2 for $140 and buriki for $30 (thanks rare).

believe it or not i forgot to give D the instruction manual.
send me a pm where i can send it off to you.
it may be a while though.
i might not be home for a week or two.

Yes the shipping rates to the USA are killers right now due to oil prices and the dollar has been extremely weak of late - hence a problem. (oh and as far as e-mails are concerned - all ebay mail comes through an aol account we avoid any spam, viruses etc etc and their junk mail filters are particularly aggressive so you can use my office account jeff.ferrier@vektorlogic.com)

As I said in the mail - bulk shipping with a few consolidated orders keeps the costs down a little - if it covers the cost of the flight to the east coast then it's not a problem to use Fedex ground from that point on. Last did that in September and it worked out fine for everyone that ordered on that understanding - and I can get a little Xmas shopping in around DC ;-)

Items up to 2kgs - 4.4lbs - are fine - we can use small packet mail and they go through at a decent rate - anything above that is parcelforce as with our discounts they are even cheaper than surface - so you need to check for an accurate price on shipping, but I need an address - the parcelforce prices are correct but we get 30% discount to the USA and most places but it varies by 10-15% depending on location.

Hope that helps

Jeff F

I'm not sure about international call plans - but when I lived in the US it was 11c per minute to the UK back in 98/99 - all you have to do is call and we can call you back straight away or just mail a phone number and a good time to call you ;-)

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
I ordered a rev.2 with the 4 games (loose carts, not kits) at Vektorlogic some months ago for around 180€ including shipping from UK to Spain. After some delays I finally got it with an extra rev.1 mobo due to a mistake, that I gave away for free to some friends as literally nobody wanted to buy it from me, not even for 20€. I'm quite happy with it.