How much is AOF3 US really worth?

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Let me tell you guys what I'm thinking of here:

EDIT: more realistic offer now :)

I will TRADE this complete US Art of Fighting 3 AES cart for the following- the Super Neo Console Modded System, as currently seen in Shawn's Neo Store or similar and an MVS-To-AES converter.

I thought that might have been a little high, so forget the cart.

Last edited:

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Let me tell you guys what I'm thinking of here:

I will TRADE this complete US Art of Fighting 3 AES cart for the following- the Super Neo Console Modded System, as currently seen in Shawn's Neo Store, an MVS-To-AES converter ...and a copy of Samurai Showdown Special V (fixed), can be the JPN version.

I know that that represents a lot of money here, but I know how crazy we can get for the rarest sort of things. Personally, I can live without it, not like Ninja Master's, which I may request I be buried with it once I die.

Tick ...Tock ................Tick ..............................TOCK

I believe the right trade would be AoF3 AES for a full kit of SSVS MVS? AFAIK they are about the same price.

Regards.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
What's this about amazing homemade beef jerky?

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
OK, I readjusted my trade offer and took out the SSV cart :).

I will have very detailed pics by midnight PST tonight, so thanks for your patience.

About the jerky, I have heard your pleas and they shall not go unrewarded- I'm making a huge batch for sale right now. For anyone that doesn't know, I accidentally stumbled upon a method of making all flank steak beef jerky that is amazing. Everyone who has had some has told me it is far and away better than any jerky they've ever had. So I should have my first official jerky sale next week. Buyers will NOT be disappointed. Oh, and the person who trades me for AOF 3 gets a huge box of my very finest mild-hot jalapeno jerky or original flavor- whichever they choose.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Ack- I am really sorry to be late with the pics, but since the demand for my jerky is so high, I've been busy starting my first big batch of original flavor jerky. It will soon be available for sale and is guaranteed to sell out. Since I know how good the stuff is it is a real logistical challenge starting up a small business like this. I have never done anything like this before.

So the pics and my final quality assessment are still coming. Thank you for being patient.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Just want to announce that I have officially gotten my first offer of a Super-Neo with an MVS converter.

Anyone want to up the ante?

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
This should be moved to the trade or sell section. It really feels like a MMAO which anyone active here knows is a no-no and for good reason.

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
be carefull people have been banned from even going to the marketplace for far less....................shudders thinking of "the great marketplace purge"

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Hey did heavymachinegun say AOF 3 Mvs is expensive well I hate to think how much is a full US kits worth

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
MVS kits are becoming nearly as retarded as AES...im guessing at least $500 AOF3 kit.

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
An aof 3 us mvs kit ended on eBay about 2-3 months back and went for 100. I believe

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
For me the true price for Aof 3 mvs kit has to be in the region of £200 no less.

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I havent actually seen a full AOF 3 kit on ebay, i was basing my estimate on the fact that just the cart goes for about $100 US now.

£200 would work out to the better part of $400 canadian. Our dollar is sucking nowadays.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Not sure where you people are shopping but it's relatively easy to find AoF3 loose for around $60 shipped.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Not sure where you people are shopping but it's relatively easy to find AoF3 loose for around $60 shipped.

Yep, I got mine for a bit more than that, like $65, only 2 or 3 months ago.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
I've always wondered if there was a korean -home cart- AOF 3. Most of the carts were from around 96.

Last edited:

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
60 isnt too bad, i would pick up AOF3 for that. I was checking ebay and a couple sellers had it listed in the 90-100 range, the thing with most neo geo games is that at any giving time theres only couple listings for some of these games at any giving time so it can be tricky to accurately gauge a price. Looking at ebay now the price ranges from 60-100, the higher end prices are in the States with the lower end in sketchy places like Bulgaria. I could see 60 happening on a decent no reserve auction, which arent overly common nowadays on ebay. Most ppl just want to sit on their inflated BIN price.

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Theres an AOF3 kit going for 170 from Japan. Not quite the ass reaming i figured it would be. Im still hesitant to pick up things from Japan. In either case kit collecting isnt for me.

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
ya thats a fair price , especially considering it looks like its in perfect condition.