How do you protect your games from sun fade?

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Guys, I can't believe you don't give two shits about a spine getting sunfaded in games like, I don't know, Metal Slug 3 or Pulstar.

I assume why a sunfaded Samurai Spirits 2 is given a flying fuck, but guys please, in some cases we're talking of high value items. You play the games, obviously, you're no shelf queens, ok, but in some place in your heart there must be a little corner where you feel even a little fucq for those spines.

A little, no? Those spines suffering under the sunlight? Losing value hour after hour? You chillin' there :-J and the cart is like :very_ang:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Lol @ All you poms talking about sun fade like you live in Summer Bay or something.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Just because we don't live in the barren wastelands of Mad Max, it doesn't mean we don't get the sun occasionally :D

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Just because we don't live in the barren wastelands of Mad Max, it doesn't mean we don't get the sun occasionally :D

When i was in London people would strip off and sun themselves in the park when it was 20 degrees. Poor bastards lol.

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Well, I for example live in a place getting, per year, about 3200 sunlight hours. No moisture problems.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
7543798926_6570092087_z.jpg

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Well, I for example live in a place getting, per year, about 3200 sunlight hours. No moisture problems.

Siesta hours doesn't count, you all close the blinds :tickled:

Is this really a question? lol
Blinds baby! Blinds! :rolleyes:

MayhemJB

n00b
I keep my shelf on the wall where the window is so the light hits the other side and not me games.

But just to be safe I keep the blinds closed as well. I call it a gaming cave for a reason :) The darker it is the less the lady of the house can see how much I've spent over the years.