How do I convert PDF to BMP ..??

dreamstationx

Marked Wolf
20 Year Member
as the titles says guys... how do I convert PDF shock files into BMP files... I used to use a program called Rea Converter Pro but since getting a new PC I just cant get the program to do it right... They should be about 30 to 40MB in size when done... now its only doing them at about 3MB..:(

Help!

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I did a search on the web and found a nice little utility that does it. Do a search on "PDF to image"

neo>all

Super nO0b
dreamstationx said:
as the titles says guys... how do I convert PDF shock files into BMP files... I used to use a program called Rea Converter Pro but since getting a new PC I just cant get the program to do it right... They should be about 30 to 40MB in size when done... now its only doing them at about 3MB..:(

Help!

out of curiosity why?

dreamstationx

Marked Wolf
20 Year Member
neo>all said:
out of curiosity why?
Thanks for all the info guys...

I liek it to be a bitmap so I can use Paint Shop Pro 7 ( Im familiar with that program ) so I can alter, change edit bits of the image easily... I can also resize it and do all I want with it without having to learn a new program... All my PDF files open with Adobe Acrobat Reader and you cant alter things much in that, not as far as adding effects etc, to stuff....

Anyway, got Photoshop, saved as a BMP now and back to normal uising PP7 for my editing... thanks!:D