hit-japan

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
I'll echo the norm, always great service but consistently the top price for most items.

I much preferred Yamatoku and other sellers. Even though they went to mostly BIN listings, in the last year I have scored insane deals and also missed out on longtime wants. :(

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Well, I got the cart today. It shipped like two or three days ago, from Japan unsurprisingly.

The condition was listed as acceptable, but it's pristine. No scratches, label sticker is perfect, etc. I wish it didn't cost so much to ship but I have to admit it was pretty damn quick.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I'll echo the norm, always great service but consistently the top price for most items.

I much preferred Yamatoku and other sellers. Even though they went to mostly BIN listings, in the last year I have scored insane deals and also missed out on longtime wants. :(

Yamatoku straight up stopped listing because of covid.

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
I love Hit-Japan.

He's not cheap, but if it's within $20-$30 of other sellers it doesn't bother me because I've never been disappointed. I've also had reasonable offers accepted and I don't have to wait forever to receive the shit I buy.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Hit japan is a hard pass now. Only way they’ll give you a decent deal is if you buy a ton at once.

If you send them an offer they don’t like, they’ll ban you.

I've also heard of others being blocked if they file a return for an item. The reason doesn't seem to matter.