Hidden Points in Metal Slug 5

Post em if you got em. So far I've found these:

-Canoe Stage, the tree that Backpack Girl walks by, shoot the top of it to reveal a lizard.
-At the First Temple screen, there's a giant statue in the background right at the beginning, shoot it, there are 2 hidden items in it for points

-This is related, on Stage 1, there are two paths to take to victory, the upper path is shorter and you get the SV001 tank, the lower path gives you the Slug Gunner and you can fight a mid-boss. However, the upper path gives you much more in points because you can get the Slug bonus at the end of the level. So for high score, go up.

-Stage 2, after climbing the final set of stairs, there are two crates, one big and one small. Directly above you on a platform, hidden behind 3 enemy slugs is something you can shoot for points.

Stage 3, at the very beginning when you come out of the big transport truck, shoot the lamp post outside, you can get 2 items from this, one is worth 1,000 and the other is worth 10,000!

-Also, Stage 3 has an alternate path, use the truck with a lift on it to jump into the air duct. If you are going for points make sure you enter this extra area because if you skip it, the level is really shortened. This isn't really an alternate path, I consider it more of an extra area because it just extends the stage and at the end of this area, you end up almost right back where you were. Take this way for high score.

-Underwater Stage, there are a couple places on the ground where you can reveal some crabs for bonus points, the places I found were in the tunnel sections where you fight the electric jellyfish.

On Stage 4, you can shoot alot of the pillboxes that hold the searchlights. Shoot them in the center to reveal weapons, and points.

Stage 1: Take the upper path. The part where you need to jump over a couple lava pits, there will be one section where a ton of bats come at you. One of them is orange, don't shoot it. Instead jump up and grab it for 30,000 big ones. Don't worry, the bats can't kill you.

Stage 3: After you get in the Slug Gunner, a little ways down you will fight the first enemy tank on the stage, after you beat it, shoot the air duct above you for a cat worth a 1000 points.

Final Stage: The moment you get out of the Slug Mobile, there is a streetlight on the bridge above you. You can shoot each of the 3 bulbs to reveal a gem.

Also, same screen, this one is obvious and you can't miss it, but shoot the open garage to reveal some bananas.

GunstarHero said:
Post em if you got em. So far I've found these:

the lower path gives you the Slug Gunner and you can fight a mid-boss. However, the upper path gives you much more in points because you can get the Slug bonus at the end of the level. So for high score, go up.

Jeeze only today did I find this alternate path to the mini-boss. As GunstarHero said, on level 1 go down to get the Slug Gunner. As you find your way to the staircase going up, jump upon the top floor. You'll see a doorway to your left. This always bugged me until now. Keep inching your character to the right until you hear the screams. Go all the way to the left, through the door and you can fight a miniboss and the tribesmen that killed off those who were screaming.

I was shocked when I saw this today, thinking I found something worthy... but seems GunstarHero already found it, amongst others here I bet. But for those who don't know, give it a try!