HHHAPAPPYYYY__BBIIRRTHHDDAAYYY... VVVIIEEWW__PPOIINTTYY__NNIIPPLLEESS!!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Have a lovely... and sensual day Bonus Bum pal:D

xROTx

PS. In before Arcade_Dude... FTMFW!!!!!

j1hrgrq.png

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Ah shit... thanks guys. Getting old all day every day.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Ah shit... thanks guys. Getting old all day every day.

Your banning of Shawn from his own chat room is legendary...

However... it did make my life harder:p

xROTx

PS. Go enjoy your day pal... I may even come onto Sega16 and cause some ruckus one day... :keke:

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
HBD!

PS. Plz change username back ;)

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Your banning of Shawn from his own chat room is legendary...

However... it did make my life harder:p

xROTx

PS. Go enjoy your day pal... I may even come onto Sega16 and cause some ruckus one day... :keke:

Missed this post. Truthfully Shawn was being a hardass as much as I was that day. Him and Dion having a dick measuring contest over who had the biggest house, cars, money etc was probably the most surreal thing I'd ever see Shawn say. The only funny part of that dumb argument I remember is..

<Dion>Thank you Shawn for your parent's money.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I hope Derek had a nice day...

TBH... trollin' Sega16 is like taking candy from a baby.... I do feel... after years on here... it seems abnormal for a nicely functioning, civilised forum...

Missed this post. Truthfully Shawn was being a hardass as much as I was that day. Him and Dion having a dick measuring contest over who had the biggest house, cars, money etc was probably the most surreal thing I'd ever see Shawn say. The only funny part of that dumb argument I remember is..

<Dion>Thank you Shawn for your parent's money.

...Yah... I know all about it...

No biggie tho... it only took me a decade in chat to show Shawn that "SOME" of us won't ban teh boss:p

xROTx

PS. HOW CAN YOU COPE BONUS_BUM PAL!!!!!???!!! The boredom must be a killa'...:p

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
btw even tho you might think otherwise, A lot of people on Sega 16 like you. Maybe they don't know the evil forum moderator of death rot but yeah, You're pretty popular to a lot of the forum regulars there. You're always welcome there even tho it's probably quiet as fuck compared to here. lol

P.S. I keep hoping you'll post more there to eventually make a calvin and hobbs avatar.

Last edited:

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Belated congrats from the cat.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
btw even tho you might think otherwise, A lot of people on Sega 16 like you. Maybe they don't know the evil forum moderator of death rot but yeah, You're pretty popular to a lot of the forum regulars there. You're always welcome there even tho it's probably quiet as fuck compared to here. lol

P.S. I keep hoping you'll post more there to eventually make a calvin and hobbs avatar.

Heh...

Thanks... I'll pop in from time to time... but as you know... my loyalty is here...

xROTx