Hey Poor Player! - Your Skill Is Great!

vinnyguy

n00b
I recently purchase Blazing Star and my first impression after stage 1 was that I'd be able to 1cc this game. But the game got much more difficult... - Don't Be Panic - I Have Bad Hunch - I really enjoy the way this game makes fun of me.
Does someone know what the event pickups, those little angel things do? :confused:
My new obsession is 1cc a game, any game... honestly I don't think I've ever, yet, for any game(well maybe one of my fighters, but definitely no shmups). I admire the idea of being able to do it and I've made a decision to not purchase another game until I've 1cc'd a game I already have.
You have now entered the crooked embryo:eye:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
My new obsession is 1cc a game, any game... honestly I don't think I've ever, yet, for any game

My advice is to tackle a title you already love. It will feel like slightly less of a chore, and you may already have a decent foundation established. Or you might find out your foundation sucked, find a new way to play the game, and fall in love harder than before.

Trying to 1cc a game can bring out a whole new dimension of love…. or hate. Playing a game over and over in pursuit of the clear will certainly reveal the true nature of whatever said game.

Last edited:

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
My advice is to tackle a title you already love. It will feel like slightly less of a chore, and you may already have a decent foundation established. Or you might find out your foundation sucked, find a new way to play the game, and fall in love harder than before.

Trying to 1cc a game can bring out a whole new dimension of love…. or hate. Playing a game over and over in pursuit of the clear will certainly reveal the true nature of whatever said game.

This is an excellent post.

Good luck in your quest.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The highest multiplier is given when it's a flashing rainbow color.