Help Me With Info About This CD!!

KOFcollector

Stakes Winner
:help: Hello Neo Geo Forums!!! I found a few days ago a music cd "The King Of Fighters '95 Sound track" and my question is Somebody know something about this cd? Is rare cd?? was available for sale? was in a bundle with the KOF 95 game?

I never see this cd before so I decide to get it for my collection, I put the cd in the pc and the iTunes detect as "PlayStation The King Of Fighters '95" here is a picture of the cd

Thank You!!

Attachments

• IMG_3757[1].PNG
    IMG_3757[1].PNG
    847.2 KB · Views: 89

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
:help: Hello Neo Geo Forums!!! I found a few days ago a music cd "The King Of Fighters '95 Sound track" and my question is Somebody know something about this cd? Is rare cd?? was available for sale? was in a bundle with the KOF 95 game?

I never see this cd before so I decide to get it for my collection, I put the cd in the pc and the iTunes detect as "PlayStation The King Of Fighters '95" here is a picture of the cd

Thank You!!

I would say it's as rare as your KOF wall scroll.

I would spent ALOT of money to have this rare cd.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
its a JP PS1 kof 95.

6LP3emn.png

Last edited:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
cdamm

This is a KOF 95' JPN PSX disc.

kof955.jpg

I believe KOFcollector may have some sort of bootleg.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Dear OP.

If it's information you seek here, you may not always receive it even if the "community's" intentions are benevolent.

That being said, prefacing the need for information with $$RARE??$$HOWMUCH?$ is never a smart idea.

You should know this. Remember your wall scroll?

Last edited:

KOFcollector

Stakes Winner
cdamm

This is a KOF 95' JPN PSX disc.

View attachment 16584
Thank You!!
I believe KOFcollector may have some sort of bootleg.

I been really busy, and I don't try this cd in the ps2 (J) I just see this as music cd sountrack, and those picture's of KOF 95 JPN PSX I saw those games before, and I never thought that if I put this cd in the pc the iTunes show the names, I just know that if you use the KOF 95 NTSC-U/C on the cd player you can listen the music on the cd game, but this kind of cd I never saw before...

KOFcollector

Stakes Winner
Well, this got weird!! I just put the cd in the PlayStation 2 Japanese version, and don't read the cd, sound like if I put a very scratch cd on it, then, I put the cd on PlayStation American version and it read as MUSIC CD!! XD so now I'm little more confuse! about this cd!! somebody have some other idea about this?!

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
..it seems to me just a pirate copy of a PSX game...I don't know in the US, but in Europe it was pretty common to see this kinda of stuff, professionally "stomped" removing brands/logos and all

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Can we see the underside of the disc? Is it black?

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
cdamn is correct its a SLPS # aka PSX JP.

Besides these are the 2 known Soundtracks with catalog #s
http://vgmdb.net/album/1565
http://vgmdb.net/album/1564

Yours isn't even remotely close to these 2.

If you knew anything about PSX games, you would know some games have the audio tracks on them besides the Game Data.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
cdamn is correct its a SLPS # aka PSX JP.

Besides these are the 2 known Soundtracks with catalog #s
http://vgmdb.net/album/1565
http://vgmdb.net/album/1564

Yours isn't even remotely close to these 2.

If you knew anything about PSX games, you would know some games have the audio tracks on them besides the Game Data.

How is cdamm correct? The image/product number scanning technology says so?

I would like to learn about this mysterious alternate kof 95' psx game that looks like a cheap pirate.

Seriously, I am on this forum to learn first and for most.