Have you ever been.... mistaken...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
For a blind date?

....It happened to my Jan when she was standing outside a restaurant last week...

I told her.. "I bet he was relieved when you said no love..."

xROTx

PS. YUP... I ordered out that evening... due to "technical" difficulties...:keke:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I'm with GohanX, your comment likely didn't win you any points with Jan. I can see trying to make light of the situation, Rot, but you should have come up with something more positive to say, like "Sorry, she's taken!"

It's not very flattering, but, I shit you not, some old guy (50+) once stopped me on the street because he thought I was his girlfriend. This was over a decade ago, and I had long, curly hair down to my shoulders at the time, so I guess I can kind of see him thinking that only seeing me from behind, but, still, I don't think I looked particularly feminine otherwise. He apologized once he realized his error, but, damn, that dude seriously needed to get his eyeglass prescription checked!

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
For a blind date?

....It happened to my Jan when she was standing outside a restaurant last week...

I told her.. "I bet he was relieved when you said no love..."

xROTx

PS. YUP... I ordered out that evening... due to "technical" difficulties...:keke:

7E4cEWy.gif

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
No, but a waitress once asked my fiancée if we were on a blind date while taking our order. I said it was a date but she'll not be blind till the rohypnol kicks in. My fiancée laughted, the waitress was shocked and called her manager over. He didn't see the funny side and defended his stupid waitress. We drank our wine quickly and left without ordering food.

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
People still have blind dates in 2017? Are they aware of the Internet and smart phones?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Why the fuck is black dynamite so rare on dvd in the wild?