Have the Clinton e-mails been dumbed down yet for the layman to understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
everywhere I go (oh, oh, oh) people are saying Clinton e-mails this, Clinton e-mails that, and then people ask about it and are then prompted to go to wikileaks. Uhhh fuck that gay shit, no one has time for wikileaks, so can someone explain just what is so extremely damaging about Clinton e-mails and what exactly horrible things she wrote in them. Thanks fellas.

edit: I made this its own thread because every other political thread is a clusterfuck.

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Check H.A. Goodman on youtube. He isn't perfect but he summarizes some stuff.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Blatant bribery and coverups.

Yeah but this is...perfectly normal in the world of politics. It was like the Chile wikileaks with all the corruption, everyone's outraged and here I am thinking how sheltered do you have to be to think politicians don't take bribes?

I'm gonna need something more concrete.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yeah but this is...perfectly normal in the world of politics. It was like the Chile wikileaks with all the corruption, everyone's outraged and here I am thinking how sheltered do you have to be to think politicians don't take bribes?

I'm gonna need something more concrete.

Yes, I'm sure it happens all the time, but it doesn't change the fact that it's highly illegal.

She was just dumb enough to get herself caught.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Accepting bribes happens all the time, LWK. The only difference is American politicians get hundreds of thousands of dollars while Chinese get millions.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
everywhere I go (oh, oh, oh) people are saying Clinton e-mails this, Clinton e-mails that, and then people ask about it and are then prompted to go to wikileaks. Uhhh fuck that gay shit, no one has time for wikileaks, so can someone explain just what is so extremely damaging about Clinton e-mails and what exactly horrible things she wrote in them. Thanks fellas.

edit: I made this its own thread because every other political thread is a clusterfuck.

If you are lucky, they will point you to a specific email. But they can't usually explain how it says what they purport that it does.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I thought the issue was that she was having her .gov emails forwarded to a private server. This is against the rules because the government obviously doesn't have administration over a private server. The outrage comes from the fact that a private server is less secure than the governments servers. (Though we're talking about a government that's been hacked by not setting a password on XP remote desktops.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
I think there were arms deals to enemies where the weapons ended up used against us?
is that bad enough?

support- Benghazi ` Stinger missiles `Ansar al Sharia` Hillary brokered `Stevens ` Marc Turi.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

You expect to get an intelligent answer to this question on here? :lolz:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I thought the issue was that she was having her .gov emails forwarded to a private server. This is against the rules because the government obviously doesn't have administration over a private server. The outrage comes from the fact that a private server is less secure than the governments servers. (Though we're talking about a government that's been hacked by not setting a password on XP remote desktops.

This I am aware of, but people keep saying 'just read the emails to see what a crook $hillary is' and other useless things to say. What e-mails exactly? There are a million of em.

I think there were arms deals to enemies where the weapons ended up used against us?
is that bad enough?

support- Benghazi ` Stinger missiles `Ansar al Sharia` Hillary brokered `Stevens ` Marc Turi.

tHANksKarou we are one step closer to understaning the problem:buttrock: do ou have any emails tor ead?:vik::-J

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
This I am aware of, but people keep saying 'just read the emails to see what a crook $hillary is' and other useless things to say. What e-mails exactly? There are a million of em.

tHANksKarou we are one step closer to understaning the problem:buttrock: do ou have any emails tor ead?:vik::-J

go to wikileaks yourself and use the `keywords. you're the one who cares not me you lazy fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.