Has anyone had issues with the DS touchscreen?

zombiesara

, She-sagwa
We have 2 of the original gray models. Been playing with them more recently and noticed one of them has to be calibrated ever time I use the damn thing, and even then it doesn't seem to actually calibrate correctly. The other one is fine, and haven't noticed any problems.

Anyone else experience any issues?

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
We have 2 of the original gray models. Been playing with them more recently and noticed one of them has to be calibrated ever time I use the damn thing, and even then it doesn't seem to actually calibrate correctly. The other one is fine, and haven't noticed any problems.

Anyone else experience any issues?

Are you having problems on the whole screen or just towards the corners? I know some of the older models can have some issues near the corners. Other than that, there are some games that just don't respond that well to the touch screen. However if the game is working fine on one system and not the other, it is more than likely an issue with the system.

I have owned a bunch of DS units (both old and lites) and for the most part they have all worked fine.

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
Sorry I've never owned the fat one. Other than the display at Wal-mart, everyone one I've ever touched though worked fine. I guess it just depends on how much you use it though.