Has anyone ever translated Quiz King of Fighters?

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
My point is translations are a labor of love. Polls and finding out demand shouldn't be that much of a motivating factor to start. No one would be against a translation, but not getting support at first shouldn't be a detriment, as long as you bring something concrete to the table. In other words, either start translating/coding on your own, or stop the project altogether.

Regarding Ninja Gaiden, no cab. I'm using a PCB and supergun.

Being on a neo geo related site in 2016, I didn't think that my passion for the project would even be an issue. I wasn't the first person in this thread to offer to be of assistance. We're translating text, not starting a company. By your logic crowd platforms such as kickstarter would be a failure for all but those who create something tangible first. Finding other like minded individuals willing to support a cause is not a bad place to start. If you're not interested then that's fine. Others have already admitted to completing the game via save states, etc so it's not like people need us to do anything. Like ebinsugewa before me, I too wanted to offer my time for those who wanted to see a translated script.

Regarding your taste in ninja gaiden games: very nice! :buttrock:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
if we translate all of these quiz games and play them.... we'll learn all about the Japanese culture....... without learning their language. it will be perfect......... ha ha ha ha........... anytime, anywhere!

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
Someone should translate KOF Kyo and Athena both for the playstation one.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Someone should translate KOF Kyo and Athena both for the playstation one.

shit i keep forgetting about that Athena game. I should look into playing that. Isnt it supposed to be some kind of hybrid Resident Evil/Visual Novel type game?

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
Let's not forget about translating Nakoruru for the Dreamcast this one I hope someone does.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
shit i keep forgetting about that Athena game. I should look into playing that. Isnt it supposed to be some kind of hybrid Resident Evil/Visual Novel type game?

Yeah that's basically the gist of it. When it was released the dark/horror elements caught me off guard since it's a completely different tone from her classic games.