Halloween Traditions (Games, Movies, Crimes?)

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
usually carve pumpkins with the Fiance, but we are getting married at the end of the month (26th) so probably won't have time this year. But usually i try and watch a new horror movie i haven't seen (i'm not a movie buff, so theres a lot i havent seen) Last year We watched the original Omen, and we also watched Re-animator. I recently bought The Thing on Bluray, so will probably watch that soon

Naika

Street Hoop Star
I used to have a tradition where I would finish Castlevania Chronicles. One of those years was when I finished it on Halloween Night, but I hardly do this now. I would obviously would watch Horror movies, especially ones that I have no knowledge on.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
So last halloween my son and I played through the first Splatterhouse. This year we are playing through part 2. If we get through it fast enough might jump on 3 as well.

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana
So last halloween my son and I played through the first Splatterhouse. This year we are playing through part 2. If we get through it fast enough might jump on 3 as well.

Ironically I just got the PS3 Splatterhouse purely for the trilogy hidden within it lol

Gonna give em a playthrough as well!

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
For the past coupla years I buy candy for all my students and masks for a few and we just play games the whole class.

I think I'll hook up my Wii and play SCIV. So much detail comes out thru component.

Yesterday I was thinking to myself I wish I was at an apple orchard.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I usually fire up SOTN and play that until I get frustrated. So it is usually just like 20 minutes. Sometimes I die vs Dracula in the beginning.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I love Halloween. So many different cultures view Halloween as being a demonic day or something and don't take there kids out trick or treating or decorate their houses. I love Halloween, I think it's a ton of fun. My wife and Kid love Halloween as well and I'm actually thinking about dressing up this year.

I'm also a big Horror movie buff. I could watch horror movies all day. The Excorsist is usally on top of that Halloween movie watch list.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
I love Halloween. So many different cultures view Halloween as being a demonic day or something and don't take there kids out trick or treating or decorate their houses. I love Halloween, I think it's a ton of fun. My wife and Kid love Halloween as well and I'm actually thinking about dressing up this year.

I'm also a big Horror movie buff. I could watch horror movies all day. The Excorsist is usally on top of that Halloween movie watch list.

Good for you. Some traditions are just amazing. Even just family ones.

My son and I already beat splatterhouse 2 he is already begging to play 3! I cant wait to start it.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I usually fire up SOTN and play that until I get frustrated. So it is usually just like 20 minutes. Sometimes I die vs Dracula in the beginning.
lol u should see me trying to play SOTN i get so mad and whiny