Had to choose on a Nintendo Handheld...

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
and man did I pick the right one. :buttrock:

I picked up a blue ds with mario cart and some extra travel junk eb had.
I didn’t realize this game was wireless internet compatible...I thought it was just like short range wifi , like bluetooth or something.

This shit kicks ass...nice bright screen, better graphics than pictured online.
The only thing that sucks is I can’t play my old B+W GB games like I could on my SP. The new SP was nice and bright, but didn’t seem any better than the DS like some were saying.

I’m loving this thing, Nintendo has made good on this one. I may even forget the whole N64 waste of time ever happened... I think I will, I forgive you now Nintendo... good job.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
I agree.. Im playing more and more ds everyday. Dont even touch my psp anymore.. not even for emulation.

Moose

Moose,
20 Year Member
DS is awesome. I regret selling my two other ones, but ive needed the cash. Im hopefully buying another one in the coming months, along with Meteos again, the original Warioware GBA, and Mario Kart.

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
I brought the thing into work today so I could hop on the wireless lan after work at my shop... sweetness.

I want that Castelvania game real bad... maybe that Mario Game..... Is 007 or Splinter Cell any good?

What about the sports games?

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Konig said:
I brought the thing into work today so I could hop on the wireless lan after work at my shop... sweetness.

I want that Castelvania game real bad... maybe that Mario Game..... Is 007 or Splinter Cell any good?

What about the sports games?

007 got really bad reviews, while Splinter Cell got really good reviews (and is also probably one of the best looking games on the system 3D wise).

So far the only sports games are Madden 05 / 06 and Tiger Woods.

Touch Golf and Mario Basketball are in the works though.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Nesagwa said:
007 got really bad reviews, while Splinter Cell got really good reviews (and is also probably one of the best looking games on the system 3D wise).

So far the only sports games are Madden 05 / 06 and Tiger Woods.

Touch Golf and Mario Basketball are in the works though.

touch golf is out over here .. nyerr!

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
s4188.jpg

^^ I have this shirt , says "support southern rock" on the back :buttrock:

Has anybody played either Madden Game? Its looked ok, but wasnt sure if I should spend money on it. I would love a hockey game... and some sort of decent fighter...but Im thinking my chances of seeing either are slim