Gunstar Super Heroes (wow)

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Oh my god. I cannot believe how great those graphics are. And I just got done beating the Genesis version, and praising it here on these boards just a week ago. I am very excited that it's a new game, and not a port. Well, I hear some of it's a port, but all that stuff if brand new. My god that looks great. I see they still have tackles, kicks, and what not in there, like the old days. I can't wait!

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Sold :buttrock:

Im not the biggest Gunstar fan....but who can deny thats looks wicked.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
:eek: :drool_2:
Release Date
US: October 2005
Japan: December 31, 2005

Isn't Treasure a Japanese Company? Why would US have an earlier release date?

Last edited:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
goddamn I'm getting another DS after seeing that. its like its not immitating the 90s glory days - it is actually bringing them back to life. fuck!

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
Gunstar hewoes

Yay! Gunstar Hewoes is the best action shooter in a while! I just hope that Sega or whom ever is the publisher of this game includes two players, hence the name Gunstar Heroes not Gunstar Hero. With all the technology coming out today this game should be a four player action utilizing one cartridge not four. But its all about the money :p

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
And I just got done beating the Genesis version, and praising it here on these boards just a week ago.

I've been playing it all week after being reminded of GH's greatness from your thread.

Beat it a few times on Hard (so close to doing it with one life) and spent the rest of the time tackling it on Expert.

I hope this new game features the same difficulty level, because Expert kicks my ass without even trying and I'm a sucker for punishment.

Anyway, I've watched this video almost a dozen times now, and it makes me very happy.

But seeing its release date does not.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Alex0916 said:
I meant that it's good to see another good 2D game for the system.

really? :spock:

I'd love to see it do 3D

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
DevilRedeemed said:
goddamn I'm getting another DS after seeing that

It's a GBA game, you don't need a DS just for this game, you can have the SP, or maybe even the micro if it's out at that time.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I plan on using the GBA player on the GCN to play this one. I was going to import this too.... Guess I won't be doing that. What's taking so long? Oh well, if they need to work out bugs or whatever, then that's fine with me. Looks to be kick ass so far, however.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Amano Jacu said:
It's a GBA game, you don't need a DS just for this game, you can have the SP, or maybe even the micro if it's out at that time.

I've owned 2 DS systems, a GBA and an SP (Tonk syndromatic. hehe) and the DS screen is murder, whilst the SP screen is GBH.
I knew you'd call me out on this :kekeke:
thought I may go the way of the Spiegel and plonk down some for one of those gadgets. word.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
This game does NOT look that good graphically...at all.
Looks worse than AstroBoy ... which is and probly will forever be the best Treasure effort on the GBA