Grandia: Parallel Trippers (GBC)

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
I've always been interested in this game, yet I haven't even touched a ROM, not sure why... Anyway, I'm in school right now, and I obviously won't be able to understand the game very well, and would rather mess with it when I got home.

Is it worth buying? I remember NCS used to sell it a while back, but I can't seem to find it on their site or anywhere now, not even eBay, but if it's actually worth buying, I'd like to get ahold of it, so if anyone knows where I could get it, that'd be great.

Any thoughts or opinions on the game? Played it? Beaten it? Loved it? Hated it?

Discuss.

(Sorry if this post is inconsistent, I'm really not paying attention to what I'm typing right now, it's probably all mindless babble...)

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
Stop playing saint. If you have access to the rom, then try the rom. If the game sucks, delete the rom and don't buy it. If you really like the game, delete the rom and buy it. It's that simple.

EDIT: Just tried the rom myself. Seems like your standard big-headed little kid RPG, nothing amazing.

Last edited:

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Diggerman said:
Stop playing saint. If you have access to the rom, then try the rom. If the game sucks, delete the rom and don't buy it. If you really like the game, delete the rom and buy it. It's that simple.

EDIT: Just tried the rom myself. Seems like your standard big-headed little kid RPG, nothing amazing.
Trust me, I probably condone ROMs more than anyone else here, I said that I "don't know why" I haven't touched the ROM yet, just haven't... And I still haven't for no frickin' reason... But big-deaded little kid RPGs are what make the world go round, so it sounds good.