Got a PSP, which imports to get?

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
Well, that's the question ;)

And does the Phantasy Star Portable got released in US?

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
The Guilty Gears, Gradius Shooters, Princess Crown, etc.

BIG

sony fanboy
pc-engine best: soldier collection
parodius portable
salamander portable
twin bee portable
guilty gear xx: accent core
gundam series
dj max portable series

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
DJMax, definitely. It's a pretty damn nice Korean knockoff of beatmania IIDX, like Pump it Up is of DDR. There's a few new versions on the way soon, so I bet if you wait for them to come out, you can get the older ones for a bit cheaper than they're going for now.

biocat

Kula's Candy
Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G
Tales of Rebirth
Macross Ace Frontier
PC Engine Collection: Ginga Ojousama Desetsu Collection
Yuusha no Kuse ni namaiki da or2 (Comes out tomorrow)

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Princess Crown??!?!? This game is awesome, I have it for the saturn. I don't suppose there is an english languauge option? That would be so tits!:drool:

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G
I'm intrigued by this game. I'm not normally a RPG fan, but I hear it's sort of unconventional and doesn't require grinding, or something like that, and that it's actually fun to play. That, and the fact that there's an English patch, really interests me.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Princess Crown??!?!? This game is awesome, I have it for the saturn. I don't suppose there is an english languauge option? That would be so tits!:drool:

Unfortunately PSP version is a lazy port. I prefer Saturn one.

biocat

Kula's Candy
I'm intrigued by this game. I'm not normally a RPG fan, but I hear it's sort of unconventional and doesn't require grinding, or something like that, and that it's actually fun to play. That, and the fact that there's an English patch, really interests me.

It's not grinding, but a lot of item farming. Luckily, that item farming can be a bit fun and 2nd G makes it even easier than just plain old MH 2nd thanks to quite a few tweeks.

Monster Hunter has a really good sense of tension and excitement to it. As the game progresses, it basically becomes a series of boss fights and each time requires heading out with an appropriate set of equipment. The hunts are usually large and take a good while to take down.

That said, the learning curve is a bit steep, but I think it's worth it if you have the energy to take the plunge.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
A lot of good shotters already mentioned, the Guilty Gear series is pretty much the best fighter for this system as it runs incerdibly nice and controls supper smooth.

Sengoku Ace Episode 3, this game is the tits!
Puyo Pop Fever (At less you have a DS)

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
If you like the Bleach anime/manga try the Heat the Soul Series. I like the approach taken for these fighters.

Personally like Heat the Soul 4 and 5