Give me links to Last Blade Covers!

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Friend has a last Blade AES cart with a real bad Sunfaded Cover wants to print a new one out, so can anyone give me linkys to ones he can print out?

Original looking or Shockbox Style, Jap or US!

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
be nice to Rot and he might scan his. he has an A3 scanner, btw.

if he doesn't have the time or no one else wants to help you out, then i could make a scan of mine (jp ngh).

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
You're looking for a scan of the real deal?
I can help BUT I'm on dialup and would only have a chance to get it to you by tomorrow morning...
-BB

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
BIG BEAR said:
You're looking for a scan of the real deal?
I can help BUT I'm on dialup and would only have a chance to get it to you by tomorrow morning...
-BB

A replica would be ok yeah, but i would'nt mind a realy nice shockbox insert, like i said above NeoCver usually does amazing ones proberbly better than the originals!

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
NeoDragoN said:
A replica would be ok yeah, but i would'nt mind a realy nice shockbox insert, like i said above NeoCver usually does amazing ones proberbly better than the originals!
Did you PM him...?? I'll rescind my offer for now (temporarily) because it's a huge file and I'm limited on space but give him a PM and if things don't work out...let me know. I also have a SHOCK BOX version basd off the original.
-BB

Last edited: