GBA SP - FLASH CARD LOADER

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
Anyone have one of the flash carts for their GBA ?

I picked up a cheap one that uses SD cards, but it only lets me play NES games smaller than 125k , and no GBA romz .. anyone know which ones allow for all game sizes?

sliceypete

Astra Superstar
15 Year Member
i have one i got it last year(i just found this under my computer it was lost for like 3 months:chimp: ) its a great piece of hardware. i have the efa linker 256mbit ver. it great i put a bunch of old nes games and all the new gba game on there 2(like gunstar super heros and all the older gba games). like right now i got 5 games on it gunstar super heros, metal slugs,super mario 3, zero misson, and super mario world and they all work great. only bad thing is i barely use it now beacuse of my psp lol.

if u got any othere question about the flash cart just post back and ill help u out

p.s u can buy my flash cart off me cause i never use it

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
If you have a pic and a good price shoot me a pm.... how much was it originally?

sliceypete

Astra Superstar
15 Year Member
Konig said:
If you have a pic and a good price shoot me a pm.... how much was it originally?

here some pics i just took

when i got it was 85 and i havent really use it 2 much i got it for my ds but then i soll my ds and import my psp and i only really use it for about a month lol
i willing to sell it for 50 it come with the cart and the wire u plug into 2 and a cd with drivers.

here more info on it
The EFA-Linker 256M Flash Cartridge Set with USB Linker Cable, also known as the Extreme Flash Advance Set, is a very high quality flash set for the Gameboy Advance SP, Gamboy Micro, and Nintendo DS.

The EFA flash cartridge works with the GBA, GBA SP, GBM, and Nintendo DS. The EFA card supports all different types of game saves available to date, including 1M save types. With Real-Time Clock, great performance, and easy to use software the Extreme Flash Advance Set is currently one of the best sets on the market! One of the best features of the EFA cartridge is that it has a 1.8v memory chip, which saves 60% of your systems battery energy. When you compare this with other flash cartridges it means you can play for almost 5 hours longer, which makes it perfect for those of you who take long trips.

Features:

* Small: The EFA has an internal USB control chip that allows you to connect the EFA cart directly to your PC using the EFA's specifically designed mini USB cable. There is no additional writer device or power source needed and the EFA does not infract the Nintendo Multiboot patent.
* Fast: Ultra fast writing speed. The EFA has the fastest writing speed of any flash cart. Erase and write a full 256M cart in under 260 seconds.
* Hardware saver support and the first flash cartridge to support 1M Flash save types.
* Uses the newest power saving flash technology, which saves 60% of your GBA/SP/DS battery energy.
* Uses a multi selection game menu where you can select from the numerous titles you store on the cartridge.
* 99% compatible with all available software and commercial ROM's. Forget everything about patching ROM's and save problems.
* Has an internal light that is green when connected to your computer and red when writing to the cart.
* Includes 1 EFA USB Linker cable
* Internal Real-Time Clock - Supports all RTC titles.
* Can perform in game reset or return to EFA game selection menu, so there's no need to turn off your GBA/SP.
* You can store eight 32M titles or over one hundred 2M titles on the cart!
* Very easy to use!

if u still want it just pm and im willing to trade for anything thats cool lol

Lone_Monster

Kula's Candy
sliceypete said:
i have one i got it last year(i just found this under my computer it was lost for like 3 months:chimp: ) its a great piece of hardware. i have the efa linker 256mbit ver. it great i put a bunch of old nes games and all the new gba game on there 2(like gunstar super heros and all the older gba games). like right now i got 5 games on it gunstar super heros, metal slugs,super mario 3, zero misson, and super mario world and they all work great. only bad thing is i barely use it now beacuse of my psp lol.

if u got any othere question about the flash cart just post back and ill help u out

p.s u can buy my flash cart off me cause i never use it

How the hell can you put that much stuff on it?

I have a 256 and can only fit three GBA games.

Highlander67

Sultan of Slugs
Where would be a good safe place to buy a unit like this? Also is there any for the DS that allow you to play DS roms and SNES and NES games?

sliceypete

Astra Superstar
15 Year Member
Lone_Monster said:
How the hell can you put that much stuff on it?

I have a 256 and can only fit three GBA games.

well it depend how big the games are. gunstar super hero is only 64
metal slugs is 64, zero mission 64 and the other 2 mario games are 32 each
so that 256 all togther :mr_t:

sliceypete

Astra Superstar
15 Year Member
Highlander67 said:
Where would be a good safe place to buy a unit like this? Also is there any for the DS that allow you to play DS roms and SNES and NES games?

any gba flash card can play ds rom but u need the the pass me thing.
idk much about ds stuff cause i dont have one any more(hopelly i can get a used one cheap)ill look for the site i got mine from

Highlander67

Sultan of Slugs
sliceypete said:
any gba flash card can play ds rom but u need the the pass me thing.
idk much about ds stuff cause i dont have one any more(hopelly i can get a used one cheap)ill look for the site i got mine from

I appreciate it. I want to get one for nes roms I have but playing snes roms sounds like fun as well.

sliceypete

Astra Superstar
15 Year Member
Konig said:
sounds good, how do you wanna handle payment?
probably the easiest for me is paypal. if u could please aim me at sliceypete so we can talk about who we are going to handle it k

sliceypete

Astra Superstar
15 Year Member
Amano Jacu said:
You are confusing megabits with megabytes. 8 megabit = 1 megabyte. Yours is 256 megabits, while his is 256 megabytes, so his is 8 times bigger than yours.

no we have the same size one. i have 256megabits not byte. see the confusing thing is the a gba rom on your computer is like 4 megabyte but when u put it on the gba flash cart its 64megabits and a 2megabyte rom is 32megabits on the flash cart. dont worry when i first got it i was like wtf y it so big on the gba flash card lol

o0o if anyone want a black gba sp its up for sale now lol cause i dont have any game i want to play on it anymore

Lone_Monster

Kula's Candy
Highlander67 said:

www.kicktrading.ca is where I got mine. They're having a sale, I believe. The 256 is 60 + 10 shipping, 70 in total.

KaedesBlade

Bead Banger
I will sell my 1Gbit cart when my new G6 cart arrives. I ordered the 4Gbit G6 Cart. :kekeke:

Sweater Fish Deluxe

Marked Wolf
Konig said:
Anyone have one of the flash carts for their GBA ?

I picked up a cheap one that uses SD cards, but it only lets me play NES games smaller than 125k , and no GBA romz .. anyone know which ones allow for all game sizes?
Which one is this? I've been considering picking up an SP and a flash cart for playing a few NES games that I love. I didn't know that they had flash carts that used SD cards. I like that idea and to be honest I don't need the ability to play GBA ROMs, I mostly just want to play Tetris and Super Mario Bros. (and the hacks of SMB like Luigi's Quest and Strange New Mario Bros.), so the cheapest way I can accomplish that is all I need.

Are you interested in selling this one that you have (assuming you still have it)?

...word is bondage...