GB,GBC & GBA price list..... Dedicated website?

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
I just purchased the two GBC zelda games at my local used game store. I think I might have gotten burned a bit on the price. One was 12.99 and the other was 13.99. I also picked up a nice SP with the better screen for 38.99. I couldnt find a price guid for this stuff and am not sure of the value of Game Boy stuffs.

Last edited:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I just purchased the two GBC zelda games at my local used game store. I think I might have gotten burned a bit on the price. One was 12.99 and the other was 13.99. I also picked up a nice SP with the better screen for 38.99. I couldnt find a price guid for this stuff and am not sure of the value of Game Boy stuffs.

I don't know about the USA but i sold my 2 gbc zelda's(boxed,complete not mint)for $30 each which is considered a nice price.The loose cards go for at least $18 to$20 bucks.(i live in the netherlands.)

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
I still cant find a site on the net dedicated to GB or GBC. I have looked high and low for a price guide. I really cant believe there is no fan site like this one dedicated to any of the Game Boy products. Every other console and handheld have some type of bible or site just dedicated to the games and hardware. This makes me want to dedicate some time to building one but I wouldnt know the first thing about it. Although if I had a bit of help cash would not really be much of an issue. Last I checked a domain name with space to build was around fifty bones a year. Well any suggestions folks?

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
There's pretty much no damand for original GB or GBC stuff, they're considered obselete. GBA games should be a bit easier as they at least still get played but all the bootlegs kind of screw it up, there's more pirates around than original software.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

I think you paid about the same for the SP as you would on eBay, but I'm pretty sure you could have bought the games cheaper.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Most GB games can be had for five bucks or less. I love that. My cousin had Gargoyle's Quest and wouldn't share back in the day? No big deal.