GarOU??

Tetsuo311

King's Dry Cleaner
qUicK quEStiOn juSt goT GaROu for tHe MVs and I wAs woNDerinG hOw to Do Gato'S foLlow up to hIS qUAckiNg fAng?? tHe foLlow uP i'm LOokiNg for iS the luNging punCh he doES that SEnds you ACroSs the BoarD.

TNXs :)

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
WhHY 7eh pH000k dO y4 tyP3 IN tHA1 ph000kked-uP w4Y?!?

OmG, 7eh 3133337!!!

loco tickled

mog

Bead Banger
i dO nOt UNdeRsTand wHy wE ARe tYpIng lIkE tHIs bUt iT IS kInD oF FuN!

Super Porky

Camel Slug
Maybe Tetsuo311 is Howard Stern. That is the way the type is in his second book. smirk

DinoX

Crazed MVS Addict
I tried typing like that, but it took me too long just trying to type one sentence because you constantly have to press the shift key, hmm I need practice, lol, if I want to be L337! :)

mog

Bead Banger
It took me quite a while to type that message. Hats off to Tetsuo311 !

DinoX

Crazed MVS Addict
Here's the answer to your question

<a href="http://web.tiscali.it/neoencyclopedia/moves.html" target="_blank">http://web.tiscali.it/neoencyclopedia/moves.html</a>

Tetsuo311

King's Dry Cleaner
I USed to type lIKe 10 to 12HrS a D@y at mY laST jOb SO wHen CArPel tUNNEl wOULd slOwLy maKe it'S waY to My wrIsts I haD to SloW it dOwn anD typE liKE thiS. bY the Way tHIs is MY ThINg, I NOw OwN it, NO ONE ELse is ALloWEd to tyPE liKe thiS wItHOut bEINg suBjeCT to PEnaltiES, FIneS and AN A$$ wHOoPin. bY thE waY tNKS dInO IaM noW an UNstopABlE foRCe IN GAROu buttrock

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Tetsuo311:
I USed to type lIKe 10 to 12HrS a D@y at mY laST jOb SO wHen CArPel tUNNEl wOULd slOwLy maKe it'S waY to My wrIsts I haD to SloW it dOwn anD typE liKE thiS. bY the Way tHIs is MY ThINg, I NOw OwN it, NO ONE ELse is ALloWEd to tyPE liKe thiS wItHOut bEINg suBjeCT to PEnaltiES, FIneS and AN A$$ wHOoPin. bY thE waY tNKS dInO IaM noW an UNstopABlE foRCe IN GAROu buttrock
Carpal tunnel syndrome forces you to type like an 8 year old wannabe-hAX0r and put "$$" instead of "ss"?

What a horrible disease, eh.