Ganbare Neo Poke Kun Mini Game Help Needed

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
So I've unlocked all the mini games, but am having some difficulty in completing 2 of them. The last 2, Beat and V-Off. In Beat can anyone explain exactly how it works? I understand that you are to rotate the joystick as fast as you can, but how do you get more cool points than you opponent? I suck at this, any tips to rotate that thing faster?

As for V-Off, I have a horrible problem at being able to tap the button fast enough. I can shoot them easily enough and dodge their shots fairly well. It's when you lock swords and have to tap A as fast as you can that I almost always seem to lose, and for that reason cannot beat the last guy. Any tricks on how to hit the button faster? I have this same problem in minigame # 25? where you jump kick each other and have to tap A really fast. I was at least able to get a crown on that game although no medals.

And finally, as to the dating sim, I understand everything you're supposed to do, but exactly what are the medals based on, I haven't gotten higher than a cherry blossom yet. Is it the number of wins? If so, anyone know how many?

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I think in beat, you get less cool's if you mess up on fully rotating the joystick. So just make sure to always go in a full circle. At least, I think that's it :emb:

For V-off, hmm, I never had a problem just using my thumb. Well, this strategy worked for my friends and I on the Game Boy since the buttons were flat: wrap some smooth cloth around your thumb, and when it's time to mash that button, push your thumb against the Game Boy and really quickly slide it back and forth over that button (parallel to the Game Boy). The NGPC's buttons stick out a lot though, so I dunno if this will wrok as well.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Your right about Beat, I completed it with bamboo finally.

As for V-Off I've resorted to using my index finger instead of my thumb. I completed it finally, but no medals. Do you know the points necessary for pine?

Now I need to get all the profiles in the E-Page.