Gameplay Vids

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Youtube's been being a royal dick about uploading .ts vids lately, but I am trying to stick to a weekly schedule with this. This past weekend was a glut due to the fact that we had a 4-day weekend over here and therefore a lot of time on our hands.

Glad you're enjoying them psychobear :)

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Unpacking of my shiny new PSX :D

Quick look at the XMB navigation and a brief look at the game that the seller packed in with it:

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Hey guys, it is going to take some time, but I am migrating all of my stuff over to Dailymotion (and will be uploading future material there). Youtube and their new copyright crap can suck it. I'll be posting the new account link here once everything's up and good to go.

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Ok, so the Dailymotion thing didn't work out. They have some seriously retarded video size/length limits, and the only way to get around them is to apply for a special status they offer. After several attempts, it would appear that gaming videos do not qualify for that status, so it's back to the 'tube for me. Ah well.

On another note, here's a new vid for this week :D

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
you need a new microphone and less wind (?) blowing into it ^^ other than that I liked watching some Dolphin Blue.

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Mic's fine actually (same one I've used for the rest of the vids). The problem was I forgot to turn off my fan while I was recording...that's why it sounds like I'm freakin outside hahaha. Sorry man :P