Futsal manual scan

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
I'm finishing up translating the manuals for various non-English related AES games that were released on neogeoforlife.com. I've done Blazing Star, Shock Troopers 2 and Waku Waku 7. I've also worked on some non-released titles too, which I've mentioned before. I'm not poor, nor am I rich, so I'm trying to make as many quality manuals as possible, so the printer co. will reduce the over-all cost for me. He's a good guy and I don't want to waste his time, nor mine.

I'm looking for one more manual and that's Futsal or Pleasure Goal. I find it to be a fun game and I like SAURUS' work both graphically and gameplay-wise, though the MVS cart cost me way too much a few years ago. If anyone is willing and has a copy of the Futsal game on Neo Geo CD and would be willing to scan it, that would be awesome. If not, I guess I'll be buying the $120 copy off of hit-japan lol.

Future Plan: My over-all plan to reduce some of the costs on me is to create one release of one of the manuals, that I know will sell well. I'd raffle off two or more on here for free and then sell the rest on let's say eBay. This initial burst of money would help pay up front for all future releases, thus creating a continuous cash flow and allow the manuals to be sold at reasonable at cost prices on here. Also, I'd release the PDF files as well.