Fuck Green Bay and fuck the NFL and fuck every referee

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I'm aware that the lions are not the best team in the NFL but the referees can go fuck themselves.

what's the point of watching these games they're going to change the outcome of a game with horrible calls to make sure the ratings darlings get the best highlights?

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Yeah, Detroit got robbed with those 2 illegal hands use calls.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Honestly, this is why I really struggle watching any NFL game. Some here that remember will recall that I'm a huge Bears fan...which I still am, but the quality of the officiating in NFL games is just fucking awful anymore. I've seen so many games blown because of never ending penalties, so many of which are either questionable or down right wrong. I'm sick of waiting for "the flag" any time my team makes a good play, I'm sick of waiting for "the review" to see if they actually scored a TD or not...the NFL is garbage at the moment.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
The refereeing does seem to have been far worse than usual this season. Making PI challengeable has been implemented in maybe the single stupidest possible way (the officials have apparently been told that the standard for whether to change a call is the blown call from last year's NFC title game, nothing less, so every challenge just makes it look like Al Riveron is doubling down on horrid reffing and telling the teams and fans to go fuck themselves), the standard for holding changes week to week (or half to half if Tom Brady tweets about it), it is indeed awful and is actively making the games less enjoyable to watch.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Lions def got robbed.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Lions got robbed but it doesn’t matter much since Kirk Cousins and the Minnesota Vikings will be your 2019 NFC North champs.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Is it sad that I'm envious of football players only working 6-7 months out of the year? Even more so for the players that get put on IR. I haven't had two consecutive months of vacation in my entire working life.

Gentlegamer

Sakura's Bank Manager
10 Year Member
NFL refs seem intent on jobbing anyone who challenges a call this season.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Is it sad that I'm envious of football players only working 6-7 months out of the year? Even more so for the players that get put on IR. I haven't had two consecutive months of vacation in my entire working life.

You're also a Redskins fan...I pity the fool!