Freakish drawings.

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
well, in a way.
i was trying to play around Photoshop, and the endresults were...

eyepatchman.png
eyepatchman2.png

practically the same drawing, i changed the hair because, well, duh.. both look disturbing, and ghey.

bo26hah.jpg

err, i dunno man, freakish eyeball imo :D

ok, first off, i DREW ALL THESE WITH A MOUSE, forgive me if it has a lot of flaws. (porportion on that guy ^)... but impretty proud of these because it ended up looking quite nice. considering its my first time to use that "airbrush" style of drawing (1st 2 pics), and of course, cuz i used a mouse :D

my hand feels stiff now :)

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Nice one man, the third looks very Vagrant Story-esque :)

I gots to get me photoshopsometime

Last edited:

Tom

The Frog of Genjuro,
All 3 are very well drawn I think the 3rd one looked the coolest. Keep up the good work.

H

hermegildo

I kinda like the 3rd one.

If you want do draw digitally, you should invest on a Wacom tablet. I tried one myself a few days ago and they're pretty hot. Takes a while to get used to, but I plan on getting one myself so I can try it out more fully.

Learning to do that kind of work with a mouse is a waste of time and it's probably hurting your work too.

beatifik

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
hermegildo said:
I kinda like the 3rd one.

If you want do draw digitally, you should invest on a Wacom tablet. I tried one myself a few days ago and they're pretty hot. Takes a while to get used to, but I plan on getting one myself so I can try it out more fully.

Learning to do that kind of work with a mouse is a waste of time and it's probably hurting your work too.

wacom is the shit for sure.

don't get the cheap graphire tablets. they wear out fast and are much less responsive. you gotta go for the intuos.