For the humpers and big tymers

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
https://kotaku.com/colossal-vintage-game-collection-35-years-in-the-makin-1825777525

Tri-State Area game collectors may want to take out a second mortgage. The ultimate nerd basement, stacked to the rafters with classic video games and computers, will be put up on the auction block in New Jersey on May 31.

This is no mere hobbyist’s garage stash. Page through the photos taken by auctioneer Bodnar’s Auction and you can get a sense of the enormity of it all. There are vintage computers from all over the world, from common sights like the Apple II to never-heard-of-it obscurities like the Tano Dragon or the NEC Trek PC-6001. Often there are multiples of each machine, lined up in columns. There are towers of floppy drives and rows of monitors, all overhung with vast, cascading tangles of ribbon cables that seem to be growing like ivy. And there are games, games, games, thousands of them, crammed into every available nook or stacked Jenga-like in their candy-colored cardboard boxes.

Have at it gents

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Looks like it's mostly just old computer systems/games. Saw some decent 3DO stuff and some common ass homecarts. Probably not even worth that much.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I agree with the first post

tclearinghouse
Chris Kohler
5/04/18 2:25pm
I’m sure this is all very special to a group of people but this all looks like a bunch of junk to me. I’d be happy to have it cleaned out of my house too. I’m sure this guy has spent (wasted) a fortune over the years on it.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
LOL@"Pricey Neo Geo games"

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I agree with the first post

tclearinghouse
Chris Kohler
5/04/18 2:25pm
I’m sure this is all very special to a group of people but this all looks like a bunch of junk to me. I’d be happy to have it cleaned out of my house too. I’m sure this guy has spent (wasted) a fortune over the years on it.

Lol Chris Kohler. He was at CAX a couple of years ago. Was trying to sell some of his games. Dude was stupid overpriced. Wanted like 80 bucks for a copy of Super Mario World for SFC.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Lol Chris Kohler. He was at CAX a couple of years ago. Was trying to sell some of his games. Dude was stupid overpriced. Wanted like 80 bucks for a copy of Super Mario World for SFC.

Douchebag Confirmed.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Kohler doesn't seem to get you keep your humping private. People know you humped for merch, you can't expect to sell it at not-bro prices.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
It looks like the Tasmanian devil went through all that stuff.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
GrandIncredibleAstarte-size_restricted.gif