Flip Shot/Battle Flip Shot

Mero

New Challenger
I bought this game a week ago on impulse, my first MVS purchase since the beginning of the year.

What do people on here reckon to this game? I did a search in here before I started this thread and I didn't find a single thread in Gameplay.

Bloody Wolf seems the best character to use, I can consistantly get to the final 1 or 2 opponents with her. I'm guessing the amount of points you get from each target is determined by their position when you hit them?

The default high score table is ridiculously high, 250k is required to take the bottom place on the table. Best I've managed is about 240k and I had to come within 1 round of 1CCing the game to get that score.

The default top score is only 50k less than half of what is required for a counterstop!

Anyway, pretty decent game I think, I've been playing it all week so I'm getting my money's worth anyway. I'll play it until I get 1CC the game or get on the default high score table, whichever comes first.:D

Mero

New Challenger
Well I cleared it and got on the table. Not bad, I might check out Bang Bead at some point in the future.

flipshotscore_zps3b2c916d.jpg