First Neo Geo X exclusive title???

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
you seem like a qualified person to make assumptions on my childish behavior so im totally with you, whatever you say as far as im concerned it totally correct

I have honestly never imagined such a thing as a message board freedom of speech clause might exist like an actual written one somewhere but its pretty cool to imagine it does, Does it??

Like have you and some of the top guys been allowed to see that stuff??

Trolling and whatever that entails is purely decided on whether you care about the content and as all of it is purely the nonsensical ramblings of strangers on an internet message board i would find it very hard to care, i have only beeen on here a few days and already ive made a huge family of friends and learnt a wealth of knowledge about the Neo Geo and all that goes with it.

These are truly brilliant times to be alive, everybody please lift up your hand in a digital hi five

Bam

That was powerful

One love

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
In the end I really think none of us give a fuck what you or the 5 others that keep hanging out in the X forum have to say about it. Grats it's less superior in many ways as many things built in 2013. I enjoy my handheld enough it was worth the $99 I paid for it. I do not know to many people who actually paid $200 for the system. Because most people were smart enough to wait. At $99 bucks with firmware updates on the way (at least one) Was well worth it.

It's pretty bad when a few grown men in mom's basement cry more then a whore taking it in the ass over something they do not even own... For fuck sake get a life already.

Can we please get these fucks ban already from the X forum. Don't worry princess one of you will get ripped off on some legendary aes or mvs cart and you will have something to sit and post all day about shortly.

I'll chalk up all that anger and frustration to the buyers remorse you must be experiencing. No hard feelings chief. Keep enjoying those 20 year old games with inferior video quality and sound.

pipes

i have only beeen on here a few days and already ive made a huge family of friends and learnt a wealth of knowledge about the Neo Geo and all that goes with it.

You're not learning anything about the Neo Geo by hanging around in the X forum. Just a tip there.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
you seem like a qualified person to make assumptions on my childish behavior so im totally with you, whatever you say as far as im concerned it totally correct

I have honestly never imagined such a thing as a message board freedom of speech clause might exist like an actual written one somewhere but its pretty cool to imagine it does, Does it??

Like have you and some of the top guys been allowed to see that stuff??

Trolling and whatever that entails is purely decided on whether you care about the content and as all of it is purely the nonsensical ramblings of strangers on an internet message board i would find it very hard to care, i have only beeen on here a few days and already ive made a huge family of friends and learnt a wealth of knowledge about the Neo Geo and all that goes with it.

These are truly brilliant times to be alive, everybody please lift up your hand in a digital hi five

Bam

That was powerful

One love

i like this post

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
I don't know what it is about the name 'Pipes' its just funny that's a good choice man, Where do you go to learn stuff although im not really sure there is much i don't already know, Maybe if i needed some tech advice or something like that but then again this evenings developments depending on how they pan out may change all of that..........Where do you go to my lovely when your alone in your bed I know the neo geo thoughts that surround you cause i can look inside your head

pipes

I don't know what it is about the name 'Pipes' its just funny that's a good choice man, Where do you go to learn stuff although im not really sure there is much i don't already know, Maybe if i needed some tech advice or something like that but then again this evenings developments depending on how they pan out may change all of that..........Where do you go to my lovely when your alone in your bed I know the neo geo thoughts that surround you cause i can look inside your head

I literally can't make out a single fucking thing you're saying. I can understand you're a bit distracted with thoughts of ridiculously oversized cases for tiny SD card games.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I posted thing one before, but it's certainly worth reposting:

ngx_shortbus.jpg

Well wether or not those who own the X are trying to justify the purchase price( launch price at least) or not really doesn't matter. As i recall people were getting angry at Luke morse for giving his own opinion on it and what was worse was the argument on that end was " well of course he's going to call it cheap, he spent all that money on mvs and aes "

Face it its going to go both ways for ever. probably should let those who enjoy the X enjoy it.... this is a forum section for it >..>

Last edited:

mlloyd

Morden's Lackey
Was actually going to post a PIPES quote with a :lol: and a YAWN, however reading through the thread he's kept me entertained! hahaha keep hating it's fun to read.

Last edited:

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
I literally can't make out a single fucking thing you're saying. I can understand you're a bit distracted with thoughts of ridiculously oversized cases for tiny SD card games.

Its not the size that matters its what you do with it

Your probably distracted by the thoughts of never owning lots of massive cased games

This made me spit my water out a bit

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
Aww you appreciate the encouragement the love on this site is big, I havent enjoyed myself so much in a long time, keep up the good work guys