Finally going to Tokyo!

Bazza1000

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Awesome hope you have a great trip! Would love to go there myself at some point in the future.

Moria/the man

New Challenger
Right on dude! I've been there 4 times myself. Don't forget to get Tonkosu Ramen, Gyouza (with ponzu sauce), with a cold Asahi Super dry. While you are there don't forget to try, Takoyaki, Okonomiyaki, and Monjayaki as well. Akihabara is the shiznikki bamn bamn! I made sure to go every time I went even though I went to Osaka too a couple of times. If you want to see a beautiful place you can go to Kanagawa. Also Asakusa is kinda cool..... Man.... JAPAN!!!!! Let me know if you have any questions. I can recommend a few more places if you wish.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Are people actually being able to understand english in restaurants by now? Not looking forward to eating "Biggu Maccu" all the time.

Beelay

New Challenger
Are people actually being able to understand english in restaurants by now? Not looking forward to eating "Biggu Maccu" all the time.
I don't think you should go anywhere with the expectation to be understood. Learn some of their language instead of expecting them to learn yours.

Kingcar

n00b
As everybody recommended check out the usual spots Akihabara. And make yourself ready for an excellent choice of various food there.
Ramen, Soba, Tonkatsu are just the top of the iceberg.

There is also this place. XD
200880886_1e918b34ee_z.jpg

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
^^^ hahaha, that is awesome. "Kaffee&Wurst&Bier"

bklyn4ever

New Challenger
Wow, Japan is a country that's definitely on my places to visit. Other than a gamers paradise, it is rich in culture and history. Enjoy your trip!